3: Five Years Later...And Macy's Back

Five years later

At the Stark house

Phone conversation between Tony and Macy.

Macy: On my way hone, will text you when I am at the airport.
Message sent at 1:30 pm

Tony: okay bear see you at the airport
Message sent at 1:32 pm

Macy: wuv you
Message sent at 1:34 pm

Tony: wuv you too bear
Message sent at 1:36 pm

Macy: I love our conversations
Message sent at 1:39 pm

Tony: I know me too!
Message sent at 1:41 pm

End of conversation

Tony put his phone back into his pocket when he was done texting Macy.

"Morgan H. Stark. Chow time. Want some lunch?" Tony asked his other daughter. He couldn't believe that he had two daughters. Well technically three if you counted Lola, but whatever. He has two daughters who aren't dead.

"Define lunch or be disintegrated." Morgan who is five years old comes out of her play tent wearing a purple blue iron man helmet that is Pepper's gift from Tony.

"You should not be wearing that. It's part of a special anniversary gift I made for Mom. Are you thinking about lunch?" Tony said as he gently took the helmet off revealing a young girl with brown hair and with the same smirk as Tony and Macy.

"Where'd you find this?" Tony asks his youngest daughter.

"Garage." Morgan replied and Tony smiled a little, knowing that little Morgan likes the garage just like him and Macy does.

"You like the garage. So does Daddy and your sister. It's all right. Mommy never wears anything that I buy her. But whenever your sister gets your mother she wears. It's not like I'm jealous or anything." Tony said and he gently picked up Morgan and in the other hand had the helmet.

"Where's sissy?" Morgan said and she remembered not seeing Macy for a couple of days, and she got worried about her sister.

"She's in Malibu." Tony replied and Morgan had a sad smile on het face, she wants to her sister to come back, because she misses her.

Tony and Morgan exit the woods and suddenly Tony stops when there is a car pulling up to the house, and then it stopped right in front of the house and the people that were in the came got out of it.

In the driveway Steve Rogers stares at him, Natasha and Scott get out of the car behind him and they walk towards Tony.

"I just want to say thank you folks for dropping by. It's not everyday one gets to contemplate biting it on an interdimensional timescape." Tony said to Natasha and Steve looked at Stark.

"Where's Macy?" Natasha asks Tony, thinking that Macy is in he house and that her bedroom is right above the front porch.

"Malibu." Tony said and Natasha nodded her head telling herself to pay Macy a visit sometime to see her.

"You've got some objections to the plan." Natasha told Tony.

"So you're calling it a plan. To me it sounds like an exotic suicide method. Not to mention its impossible." Tony replied and he put down Morgan and she walked back into the house.