5. "No the kangaroos right"

Start from the beginning

"But this is about something else" bunny continued and looked at his boomerang
"fellas"

Y/N raised her eyebrow until she felt someone pull from her shirt. She was lifted up from the ground, she kicked her legs in an attempt to be dropped.
"Hey!" Y/N yelled angrily as she struggled to get out of their grasp

Jack immediately flew in front of Y/N aiming his staff at the yeti who was holding onto Y/N.
"Put. Her. Down!"
Jack said protectively, his voice was quiet but very firm.

The yeti shook his head and the corner of Jacks mouth frowned, he raised his staff higher, Y/N tried to wriggle herself out of her shirt to escape but was shoved into a sack before she could succeed.

Y/N immediately started to try and pry herself out.
"SON OF A-"

But they yeti started to shake the bag to stop her from finishing her sentence.

"Hey, let go of her!" Jack yelled and attempted to reach for the bag, but another yeti pulled him from his hoodie and shoved him inside the same sack.

Jack fell beside Y/N and they made eye contact before the sack they were in was shoved.
The caused jcak to accidentally elbow Y/N in the ribs.

Y/N clutched her ribcage as she hissed in pain, Jack cringed for her.

"Sorry" jack struggled to get out, prodding his staff at the opening of the sack attempting to break out.

"They couldn't- of used different sacks?"
Y/N complained as she tried to break free, her hands on both sides of the sack trying to rip it.

Jack paused and put both his feet against the sack, trapping Y/N between them, she looked at him mildly pissed.
Y/N then put her arms to where the opening of the sack was in at attempt to make the yetis loosen
their grip.

Suddenly, Y/N fell forward into Jack as If the sack had just been thrown (because it had)
They both yelled, Y/N fell onto his chest and Jacks hand fell onto her back, they looked up at each other with concern before huddling each other close as the sack began to roll around in the portal they were travelling through.

Jack cringed at the impact as he held Y/Ns head into the crook of his neck so that she wouldn't be hurt.
Jack and Y/N were both thrown on the ground and landed with a thud, the sack rolled causing the two to keep toppling over each other.

"They're here" whispered north from outside of the sack.

The sack finally stopped toppling, Y/N looked up dizzily before hearing something from underneath her.
"Ughh" came a groan from Beneath Y/N, she had fell right on top of jack, her hands were placed oh his chest to stop herself from completely crushing him while he had his hands on her waist to keep her steady.
Y/N could stop blushing at the fact that Jack smelt like pine.

"Sorry" Y/N embarrassedly apologised as she she tried to get off him.

"It's fine" Jack mumbled out, opening his eyes to adjust.

But Y/N fell on top of him once again as there was no room for her to lay beside him, the sack caused her to be pushed back.

Jack groaned at the impact once again causing Y/N to wince.
"Sorry! Sorry!" Y/N whispered, she heard excited chatter from outside the sack.
Jack now grabbed her waist to stop her from getting up once again, instead he turned themselves over so now Y/N was beneath Jack and he was on top.

"What do you think they want" Jack whispered down to Y/N.

"I don't know, maybe if we're quiet they will go away" Y/N whispered, you could hear her grin as she spoke.