4. "Whos jack frost?"

Start from the beginning

"Uhh, from time to time-"

"Jamie hat! We don't want Jack Frost snipping at your nose!"
Jamies mother forced a beanie on Jamie's head as he tried to leave the property.
The twos attention were now caught and they forgot about the conversation they were just having.

"Ugh Who's Jack Frost?" Jamie scoffed while his two friends play fought from behind, he lifted up his beanie as his mother had put it on to low.

"No one honey it's just an expression"

Y/N let out a small gasp and covered her mouth, also attempting to hold in her jolt of laughter.

"HEY" jack said offendedly to both women.

"calm down the same thing happened to me before I got here, and at least she didn't acknowledge you as old man winter" Y/N smirked playfully.

"Get over it would ya? I'm not an old man"

"But you look like one!"

"No I don't!"

"Your whole head of hair is white jack, that's pretty old man to me"

Jack only scoffed as he leaped off the fence, Y/N followed closely.
"Who's Jack Frost?" Jack grabbed a handful of snow and formed it into the perfect snowball. He blew on it causing the snowball to turn blue before fading back to white.

Then with his perfect aim he threw the snowball across from where the two stood, striking Jamie right in the back of the head.

Jamie looked confused before he started to express joy.
"Ok who threw that" Jamie laughed looking towards his friend group trying to find the culprit.

Jacks magic came into play.
"Well it wasn't big foot kiddo" Jack said aloud as the two landed close towards the group of kids.

Jamie made two snowballs and threw them at two of his friends
"Jamie Bennet no fair!" Said the girl who was wearing a green scarf, she had fell into a pile of snow due to the impact of the snowball.

"That kid has good aim" Y/N mumbled to Jack who nodded in agreement.

"You struck first!" Jamie argued playfully and laughed.

"Free for all!" Jack yelled hitting the twins, Claude and Caleb.

Y/N joined in grabbing a hand full of snow and aiming for multiple kids.

"All right who needs ammo" jack used his magic to form more snowballs. Once he was done he took one in his hand and threw it up only to catch it in his hand again, chucking, he turned around to find Y/N, only she was no where to be found.

"Angel!?" He called teasingly, a playful smirk still plastered on his face.
"Hey, I have a surprise for you!"

Still there was silence, apart from a few seconds later when a tree nearby rustled.
Jack smiled giddily as he approached the tree.
"You up there sunshine?" He mocked, standing before the tree and looking up into its branches.

Before Jack could say anything else he was pulled back, she shouted out in surprise.
Y/N had pulled him back, thrown his hoodie over his face, kicked back the backs of his legs making him fall into the snow below, and thrown a snowball directly into his face when he tried to stand back up.

It didn't hurt him though, years back the two tested the pain tolerance they had and truly, no matter how hard they hit it never seemed to hurt, maybe some tingles but it was gone within seconds.

Well, their powers on each other didn't hurt, however falling down and hitting themselves on corners did.

Jack shook his head to get rid of any remaining snow, he then glared up at Y/N who grinned wildly.