"Huh!? I'm not stuck here, am I!?" (Y/N) asked himself, wracking his brain on what action will he do next.

"Wait, they called me creator? Does that mean the code worked?" (Y/N) asked, wanting to control the powerful creatures but is too scared to ever go there again.

He stood up and walked around, trying to weigh the decisions. He can go out and ask for help, but he doesn't know what's out there. Or he can go back inside and try and command these creatures, but he would be dead if ever he was wrong. He also noticed that he can smell the environment, feel the textures, and his moves were more erratic than in the game.

"Alright! Pull yourself together, (Y/N)! I created those things and can control them!" (Y/N) said with courage. He stomped towards the hidden entrance again and opened it.

He was pulled inside by the Baby that was still waiting for him. All his courage wavered as he was grasped by it. But rather than swallowing him whole like in the game, it pulled him closer to its face and started hugging him.

"Daddy!" It joyfully said. It would've been cute if it was actually a normal Baby. He smiled a bit, knowing he wasn't going to be eaten.

"Alright, cuddle time is over. Put me down now." (Y/N) requested. The Baby put him down and let him go.

(Y/N) now feeling more confident, walked through the halls filled with Lycans, Moraica, Soldats, and other creatures. He walked with courage, like how you would walk across a dog because fear somehow makes them chase you. He was once again facing the door. With his shaky hands, he grabbed his keycard and scanned it. The door opened will the Lord's arguing.

"I'm the child? Your daughter went up to the Creator and acted without permission! That was highly disrespectful! Your daughters should know better!" Karl Heisenberg argued, bringing up his hammer.

'I guess they fear me more than I fear them.' (Y/N) thought, bringing a bit of comfort to the man.

"Oh, please. That was the perfect thing to do! You didn't even acknowledge his presence and the scared look on his face!" Alcina Dimitrescu retaliated, patting Bela on the head.

"Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight." You hear Donna, or rather... Angie shout in joy. Enjoying the exhibition, the other two Lords are putting on right now.

Mother Miranda caught a glimpse of you, her eyes widened, and she immediately took action, "Silence! Creator (Y/N) has returned!" She immediately ordered.

The Lords all looked at you, and they returned to their previous positions, fixing themselves to look presentable in front of their creations. You walked in the middle, and they once again bowed.

"Please, stop bowing. It's uncomfortable." (Y/N) said. They all quickly stand up, looking at each other to see who would act next.

Mother Miranda spoke up. After the other Lords, Dimitrescu and Heisenberg fought in front of their Creator, she took it upon herself to speak first before more unworthy things can be seen.

"What will be your next order, Creator?" Mother Miranda asked in a low tone, not wanting to raise her voice at her Creator.

"Umm... Donna Beneviento, please send Angie outside with the other dolls and scout the area." (Y/N) ordered. Seeing if she would act upon his orders.

"As you wish, creator." Donna said in a low tone before leaving out the room. After a couple of seconds, you hear the dolls all giggling, floated out the secret entrance, and started their trek up the floors.