It was actually put to the vote that this must be on each NPC's description. Since they're all humans, and these characters weren't really fond of their own creators. The members were a bit on edge, so this specific line was inserted to put the creators at ease.

"I guess it's almost time... I'll just stay here and admire my creation to the very end." (Y/N) said, sitting down on the ground as he stared at the time slowly come to a close.

23:59:55

23:59:56

23:59:57

23:59:58

23:59:59

...

00:00:00

00:00:01

00:00:02

00:00:03

00:00:04

"What?" (Y/N) said, looking at the timer in confusion, "Was this all just a prank by the devs?" He asked, looking around.

"A creator is present. Everyone kneel!" (Y/N) heard someone say before hearing metal hitting with something.

(Y/N) looked around and saw the NPCs kneeling in front of him. He was genuinely afraid. They moved without orders, the three sisters immediately got in front of (Y/N).

"Is something wrong, Creator?" Bela asked. Being the eldest of the three, she was the one to confront or speak up.

"N-Nothing is wrong! A-All of you stay here until f-further notice." (Y/N) squeaked, remembering the line of code he hoped is integrated into their personalities right now.

"It shall be done, Creator." Bela bowed, followed by her sisters and finally the Lords. Moreau, Beneviento, Dimitrescu, Heisenberg, and Miranda.

(Y/N) nodded and hurriedly scanned his keycard. The doors opened, and he quickly ran out. Staring at the Lords in fear, who stared back at him with worried looks.

"What the heck happened?" (Y/N) asked himself, heavily breathing as he stared at the now-closed door. (Y/N) turned around but were faced with a Lycan, draining the color from his body in fear.

"This is a nightmare!" (Y/N) shouted, running through the hallway filled with creatures he made.

(Y/N) instantly ran to the left. Seeing no monsters there, he sat down and tried to catch his breath. But the door behind him suddenly burst open, throwing (Y/N) away. He got his bearings and stood up. What greeted him was the large Baby from House Beneviento.

"Holy shit!" (Y/N) cursed, running for his life as he heard those dreaded joyful laughs from the large fetus with a gaping mouth.

(Y/N) saw the stairs out and quickly ran, not even bothering looking back as one stare again from that creepy thing will petrify him. He walked up the steps and immediately closed the door. He could hear its cries as the door closes. (Y/N) sat down at a nearby tree and held his head in confusion.

"This is a nightmare! Why is this happening to me!?" He shouted, not wanting to deal with all this. His dream was simple, to recreate a game he loved, now he's trapped with creatures that want to kill him.

"I-I need to contact the devs. There must've been an internal problem! I don't want to get stuck here!" (Y/N) said, trying to open the menu to contact the devs.

But nothing popped up. (Y/N) tried and tried again, but nothing. The following line of action was to contact a player. Nothing also happened. He couldn't chat anyone... and is slowly losing hope.