Chapter One Hundred & Five

Start from the beginning

"Wang Xei has finally stopped being a nuisance and agreed to just take the crown. As soon as you're ready to leave Bao, I'll announce the change publically and the service will happen."

Everyone at the table knew it would still take a while for Wang Bao to become well enough to travel and see his daughter. Since Wang Bao was tired after his appointment with the doctor, Nakai suggested they got back to their room. On the walk back, Nakai brought up the idea of meditation and Wang Bao agreed right away.

"Hopefully I won't need to do therapy once I start meditation."

"You don't like it?"

Wang Bao nodded without saying anything, when Wang Bao entered their bedroom, Nakai was right on his heels and they laid in bed together. Once Wang Bao was comfortable, he started talking again, though his voice was a little sad.

"The doctor tried to get me to continue treatment in the medical center. I think if Lei hadn't been there then I would have agreed. I think he's angry at you, at least, that's what Lei told me."

"Good, I'm angry at him too. The point of your treatment was to help you heal, not make you scared of your own mind."

Wang Bao buried his face into Nakai's neck making his voice muffled as he spoke.

"I wanna be normal already."

"How about when you've gained a bit more weight, I start teaching you to fight again."

Wang Bao agreed excitedly, his mood instantly lifted. For the remainder of the day, Nakai and Wang Bao worked on making a schedule for Wang Bao. Since the best thing for Wang Bao right now was stability.

. . . . . . . .

Everyday Wang Bao stuck to his schedule. In the morning he would walk to Wang Lei's room to meditate with Nera and Karo, then eat breakfast that Nakai would make before walking back to his room to work on his book that was almost finished. At lunch, Wang Bao would head to the kitchen with Nakai and cook a recipe from one of his books before walking to Wang Lei's room again to play with Rara and Karo. On the days he had therapy, Wang Bao would need to cut his play time short. At the end of everyday, Wang Bao had made sure that Nakai would have intimate time with him, at first Nakai was hesitant to write down such a thing since he never believed in planning those types of things but Wang Bao was very adamant with having it every night, whether he wrote it down or not.

Very slowly, a month passed and Nakai could see Wang Bao had become a better person. Because he had essentially been the one to help with Wang Bao's positive change, Nakai made calls back home to get a job for the doctor. Wang Bao was also wanting to stop therapy and focus on meditation since it was calming his mind to the point where he wasn't having any overdrive moments. By the end of the second month, Wang Bao was no longer in therapy and he had never felt more free.

Wang Bao was laying on his bed waiting for Nakai to get out of the shower, when he heard the water cut off. For the last two weeks Nakai had started teaching Wang Bao to fight again and it had really gotten him excited. Nakai had the towel over his head to dry his hair when Wang Bao lunged at him for a sneak attack. Wang Bao had also gotten heavier over the two months, not only was there a healthy layer of fat covering his body but because of his training, he had regained some muscle as well. Nakai grunted from the weight before quickly changing his footing to carry Wang Bao. Before Wang Bao could get a strike in, Nakia had him on the floor with his arm around his neck. Wang Bao was only wearing his robe while Nakai was fully naked. Nakai used his free hand to snake his way inside the robe and pinched Wang Bao's nipple.

"You're quite frisky tonight."

Wang Bao laughed as he jabbed his elbow in Nakai's ribs then slid under Nakai's body, standing up behind the Giant. Nakai let Wang Bao jump on his back as he walked to the bed but Wang Bao didn't want to go there. Wang Bao's arms snaked around Nakai's neck to put him in a choke hold before he ordered Nakai by whispering in his ear sternly.