Chapter One Hundred & Two

Start from the beginning

"Big brother Lei said I can't see brother for a while and now you're leaving! It's not fair, I just got you back!"

"I know. I'll be coming back soon though. You'll be here for a long time so I'll be seeing you again before you even notice that I'm gone."

Karo didn't say anything after Rara, instead he was extremely clingy while crying on Nakai's shoulder, his own shoulders shaking from how hard he was crying. Seeing that Karo had nothing to say to him, Nakai put the two children down and looked at the two of them seriously.

"I have one last mission for the two of you, okay?"

Both Rara and Karo nodded firmly while roughly wiping their faces.

"I need you to keep an eye on the two old men behind you, they aren't capable of doing anything by themselves so they'll need all the help they can get."

Rara looked up at Wang Lei to see how ruggard his appearance was and turned back to Nakai, nodding again. Karo agreed quietly too as he continued wiping his tears that wouldn't stop falling, Nakai felt it was refreshing to see someone so delicate as Karo and pulled him in for another hug, whispering in his ear.

"Look after Rara, he's not as tough as he thinks."

"Okay."

"One more thing"

Nakai put Karo back down and reached into his bag that he had brought with him. After he reached inside, he pulled out a large opal egg for each child. Both Rara and Karo stared at teh glowing round eggs in awe before they were handed them. The gift looked to perk both Rara and Karo up as they looked at the glowing rock in awe. With that done, Nakai took Hera and walked out of the room, there was no need for him to say a big goodbye to Nera since he knew he would see him soon. By the time Nakai had reached the front of the palace, Old Liu was waiting for him with a car to take him to the military base.

"Giant Military has been informed about your arrival, your Highness."

Nakai grunted as he sat in the back of the car, Hera still asleep in his arms. He watched as the palace drifted further away, the image of Wang Bao laying in the hospital bed asleep was the only thing in his mind as he watched the last of the building disappear from sight.

. . . . . . .

The flight from Man Country to Giant Country took only a few hours since the plane was military, when Nakai walked out of the plane with Hera in his arms, he felt the air was much warmer and breathed in the familiar atmosphere. The soldiers that were waiting for his arrival saluted him respectfully while trying to hide the surprise in their eyes at the sight of Hera. Nakai didn't say anything to anyone as he walked to the car that was waiting to take him home.

As he expected his parents were waiting at the front of the large palace with both happy yet angry faces. A look he had burned into his memories. When they saw Nakai looked healthy and well fed the angry look softened but once Hera came into their view the relief was quickly replaced with confusion. Nakai's Mother looked Nakai up and down once he was standing in front of her then pointed to the sleeping baby in his arms.

"Who is this?"

"Hera, my child."

Queen Ta gave her husband a look before they turned around and ushered Nakai inside for a meal and questioning. At the table, Nakai picked at his plate while waiting for Hera to wake up. His parents had remained silent for the better part of twenty minutes and Nakai was growing bored with the silence. When his face turned sour, his parents knew Nakai was about to yell and they quickly started talking, his Father taking the lead with the interview.