"We are here..." He said and we both opened our door to approach the mai  entrance. "Hey I wanted to open your door!!!" He pouted and I chuckled. "Next time..." I winked and we entered.

The place was croweded by people of all ages. I was absent minded until I heard Leia's voice.

"She is hereee!" She cheered and the whole group of people that apparently was with us turned to look at me and my stupid friend runnjng towards me.

"Jimin I am so glad you actually convinced her to come!" Leia caressed my arm and talked about me like I was not in front. The audacity!

"She didn't seem hard to convince..." He winked and my cheeks were a premenant red color. The rest of the people in our grouo approached me and Jimin until my eyes lockef with Yoongi's from afar.

This time a different girl was right next to him. That man is seriously greedy! He makes me hate me.

"Hey Y/n-ah!" Namjoon smiled and the rest of the guys along with their partners smiled to me and greeted me well apart from... yes... Yoongi... Who seemed a bit too far to talk to me. Its not like I care!

"So Guys... Are we gonna do something fun or just block the entrance?" Jungkook joked and everyone found theirselves laughing at the joke. We all walked further in. "What about a roller coaster? Something edgy though!" Hoseok proposed and Jimin leaned closer to my ear.

"Unless If Y/n-ah is afraid!" He teased me and I snorted. "Do I seem like a girl that gets scared easily?"

"She is usually the factor behind something scary!" Leia stepped in and I snorted again. "Mmhm Really? Intresting!" He continued teasing him. Why do I feel like he is flirting with me. We continuef walking closer to a rollercoaster until Jimin's phone rang.

"Oh Give me a sec. I'll be right back!" He informed only to lead me to nod and stare at her leaving for a while. I continued walking towards the rollercoaster alone.

"Hey..." I heard someone's cool voice coming from my left so I slightly turned only to snort. "What?" I said to Yoongi.

"Is this your way to greet someone?"

"If that someone is you, Then Yes!" I agressively said and he pointed at me oretty threatening. "You-" was he about to insult me. "Watch your mouth I have your diary!" I slyly smirked and he literally zipped his lips after my threat.

"You blackmailer..." He mumbled and tucked his hands in his jean pockets.

"What did you say?!" I still had that sly smirk only because it could make him angry. I am a bad person! But he is worse so I need to teach him a lesson.

"You know something... One day I will take my revenge Babygirl..."

"For the last time stop calling me that! And how are you gonna get your revenge Blockhead, You barely can do... Anything..." Of course I put him down to destroy his self esteem and damage his ego.

"Do you wanna see what I can do... Like... Reallyyyy good?" Okay that sounded way too flirty and it was something that... could be likeable from... someone... But that someone... Is not me! And I didn't think that this sentence was hot! Not at all!

"I will step on you..." I threatened him and he scoffed. We continued walking until Jimin finally came. PLEASE RESCUE ME FROM THIS DUFUS, SWEET ANGEL!

"Omg Y/n-ah I am sorry, Something urgent came up and... I have to leave..." I tried not to put in the thought of him leaving me alone with these crackheads... and their kind. Min Yoongi.

"Oh Its okay Jimin... You can go!"

"Yoongi, can you maybe be her partner? Dont leave her alone and turn her back home if its possible!" He gave him instructions and Yoongi turned to look at me with a wide sly smirk. "My pleasure!"

I was mentally gasping at this boys audacity until Jimin woke me up. "I am really sorry Y/n-ah! I will text you later  okay?"

"Aha... sure!" I nodded and the man dispersed from us quite fastly. I wonder what this urgent matter was. I slowly turned to stare at this idiotic smile Yoongi had on.

"What?"

"That day came wayy too fast!" He said implying its the day of his revenge and I scoffed. "What can you do? Don't you already have a date for tonight amyways? I saw that girl that was all over you!" I exclaimed.

"Are you getting jelly?" He winked and I gasped. "Me? Jealous? C'mon Airhead..."

"Its not bad to get a lil jealous. I was a little when I saw you walking in with Jimin..." He playfully winked but I bet he only did that to annoy me. He didn't mean anything.

"Leave me alone from now on Or I will expose who is stealing money from that dude that seats in the last row!" I threatened him.

"You seriously read that too?"

"Yeah with a lot of joy and some popcorn!"

"You really are something Babygirl!"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I screamed and everyone turned to look at me quite perplexed. "Um... Guys... Are you okay?" Jungkook asked and we both nodded like we were not fighting a while ago.

"We are going to get in this rollercoaster!" Leia said to me and I passed by Yoongi, totally ignroing him. I entered the gated and sat on a wagon alone. I would obviously be alone because Jimin was not here to be encouraging and uplifting.

I suddenlg felt someone’s presence in the seat to my right.

"What are you doing here? Go sit with your partner... or someone that likes you!" I offended him. Its actually oretty easy to offend someone that doesn't have brain cells. He pretty much insults himself by existing.

"I didnt come here with Yeji... I came alone, I do not have a partner!" Okay that explains why Yeji is seating with Hoseok after all.

"And why are you informing me? Go away..."

"Nah I like it here..."

"Agh!" I hit my hand on the wagon because I felt irritated.

"Ouch" I started caressing it with my other hand and Yoongi managed to steal it like that and scan it. "Are you okay? And you call me stupid! You hit yourself!" He complained and started massaging it.

"I know! I did it! And if you dont want this to happen to you too, always stay 1 meter away from me...!" I pushed his hand away and he looked at the distance in between us.

"We are... not 1 meter apart right now... More like a centimeter!" He winked and leaned closer.

"Good boy, Do you know what does that mean?" I smiled and he shrugged his shoulders. "GET OFF!" I screamed to slightly startled him but I guess it was too late. The rollercoaster started moving. He had the smile of a winner.

"You idiot..." I whispered...

"You grumpy!"

"You horsehead..."

"Stupid!"

"Jingle loser!"

We were insulting each other until we heard loud screams when the rollercoaster sped up. It literally startled me at first but these screams were not even minimizing a little. Yoongi noticed and giggled. He slowly apprached my ear.

"I can make you scream louder than that!" He said and I slowly turned to notice his lips were like an inch apart. Why is he so close to me? And why am I losing my words. I could feel his breath on my lips for the entire ride until the rollercoaster stopped at the end of the ride.

I was feeling my heart beating way to fast while the rollercoaster met zero motion and me and Yoongi were staring at each other.

"Get off" I blurred out in such low manner that he couldn't hear. "What?" He asked.

"I said GET OFF..." This time I was so clear he actually got off right away and made some space for me to leave.

"Hey Wait!"

He said but as always I chose to ignore him!