"Auri," she offered a smile and lift her arm for a handshake.

Katana smirked while assessing her. "No doubt you're beautiful." Komento nito saka inabot ang kamay niya. "Welcome to the club of bitches." Tumawa ito.

"Thanks but I'm still learning how to be one so I hope it isn't a problem," aniya.

"Worry not," Aloha glance at her through the mirror. "We'll teach you. We call our group bitches 'coz we don't let anyone bully us or treat us like rugs. And to make sure we give that impression, we have to be tough and just well, a bitch. But remember though we don't do flirting, but we do crushed egos of male human species. Sometimes we also kick balls and break bones," mahabang saad ni Aloha saka tumawa.

"And you are about to learn that, Au," Katana winked.

"I'll gladly learn it," she replied, excited and hopeful.

Hopefully, these women will teach her something she can used against that annoying Georgia.

Aside from Auri is determined to learn racing, she would want to learn how to deal with the kinds of Georgia and the witches classmates she have.

The three of them chatted random stuff. Most of it was Katana and Aloha's racing experience.

"Okay..." Aloha drawl while looking in the mirrors of the car. "Someone is tailing us."

Kinabahan si Auri at agad na tumingin sa likod at nakita niya ang isang dark blue na sasakyan.

"Let's take my yacht," Katana said, voice unbothered and her posture didn't even change. The woman just cross her legs and pop a bubble gum balloon.

While Auri on the other hand is worried.

Could it be him?

"Sure." Binigyan siya ni Aloha ng mabilis na sulyap at mukhang tinignan nito kung may suot ba siyng seat belt tapos saka nito binilisan ang pagmaneho.

Auri swallowed and tightly grip the belt.

Bloody fuck! Mura niya sa isipan. The car is moving so fast she couldn't even have a good look at the trees outside.

Nang tignan niya si Katana ay nakapikit lang ang mata nito.

"Fuck!" Napamura si Auri nang basta na lang kinabig ni Aloha ang manibela pakanan na siyang naging dahilan para mauntog siya sa binatana.

"Oops! Sorry bitch but this is a escape or not situation. Those freaking guard shouldn't know where we're going," ani Aloha.

"Guards?" Auri questioned, confused.

"Yup," Katana replied and shared a glance with Aloha. "We have guard, Au and we have to lost them."

Napahinga ng maluwag si Auri. Akala niya kung sino na.

After few minutes of turning to left and right around the Crown's town, Aloha was already able to lost the guard. And with that, the three of them shared a grin.

"Bitch do you have your phone with you?" Aloha asked after parking her car in a parking lot of a coffee shop.

"Yeah, why?"

"Does it have removable battery?" she asked again.

"No."

"Can I have a look into it?" Tinanggal nito ang seat belt at lumabas ng sasakyan saka binuksan ang pinto sa gilid niya. "We need to make sure no one tries to monitor your phone and track us down."

Auri took her phone and handed it to Aloha and with a great interest she asked, "Is it possible to make sure no one tacks my phone?"

"Yeah, I'm a software engineer by the way, so I have great experience with how to do it," anito habang may tinitipa sa cellphone niya.