09.- when he's a simp

flashback;

flashback;

Sweats dribbled down her back as she panted. Her breath coming out in short gasps, "I can't anymore," her fingers clenched the sheets below her. "Aleksander, please."

"This is for your own good."

"What do you mean it's for my own good! We've been training non-stop for 5 hours. I'm drained." Ravenna snapped at him, she was exhausted beyond reason. She was lying on his bed, trying to regain her breathing.

Although her training didn't include anything physical, it still took a mental toll on her.

Aleksander chuckled darkly in response, "You need to perfect this technique before our mission."

"I can't do it," Ravenna grumbled. "I've been training with you for two months but there's been no progress. Expanding the fear to people without inducing nightmares is just too good to be true. I can't make them feel scared out of nowhere without any visions. I'm tired, this is impossible, I don't think I can do it."

Ravenna looked up at the ceiling in dejection. She wanted to submerge the feeling but she just felt so helpless and useless. Her ability was not enhancing and she knew that Aleksander was getting frustrated because she didn't yield anything.

"We can always try again tomorrow," Aleksander said softly. He lied down next to her on the bed, staring at the ceiling as well.

Ravenna turned her head to look at him, "Why are you so nice to me?"

"You know why," he stared at her. "I'm trying to court you."

Ravenna giggled at his response, "Smooth, but you need a better line to steal my heart."

"Well, let's try it in another language, Mathematics," Aleksander smiled at her. "I want you to replace my x without asking y."

Ravenna looked at him with raised eyebrows before laughing beautifully, "That was actually a good one. But I failed Math, so."

He grabbed her face with his hand while pulling her bottom lips with his thumb. The look in his eyes was daunting and alluring.

"May I?"

"Yes."

His soft lips slowly caressed hers as if he was testing the water. It was not until she responded when he started to push harder. She moaned when she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. His hands held her to him tight, crushing her against his hard chest.

That was their first kiss and he found himself wanting this every day, his lips on hers, hands on her waist, fingers in her hair. This feeling gave him a high that makes his head spin with thoughts and emotions he hasn't ever had before.