" No, I am perfectly fine... But have you ever seen your self in the mirror? I mean look at yourself beautiful and glowing skin, evenly fair skin tone and long black silky and shiny hair. You are perfect to be my model."  I asked, she just smiled and shook her head but Bhai was shooting with his eyes. If a look could kill, I would have been dead by now.

" Oh please Siddharth, stop this nonsense, I don't want to be any model. Don't tease me please. "

" I am serious, beautiful. I am a Dermatologist and you are perfect for me. " I said with a smile.

It seemed that Bhai almost had a heart attack. I must call Vikram Bhai. He gave me the expression he used to give me, just before beating me to a pulp.

What happened??

" I mean if you be my model, it will be perfect. So please say yes. "

" I am sorry but no... I don't want that.  First of all, I am very camera shy. Another reason is that I don't want my pics to be published anywhere.  I am a wallflower kind of girl. I don't feel comfortable with all that. Recently my pics got published in the local newspaper and I really got fed up. So, I am sorry Siddharth, but I don't want to do anything with this. "  She was so sweet and simple, any other girl would have gone crazy.

I looked at Bhai... He seemed to have cooled down. He had a relaxed smile on his face.

What was going on? Was he interested in her??

Could be... I had seen him stealing glances at her about a year ago too. But when I enquired, he said that she was just a child. 

But she is not a child by any means... She was a young and beautiful girl. Let's see, what my brother thinks about her now?

" Bad luck for me, can I persuade you by  saying anything? "

" No. " Maurvi and bhai both said together.

" Ok !! But I won't stop trying. By the way, what was your problem, big brother? Why were you answering for her?  "

" Just like that... " He said but I think I knew the answer.

We reached home and I was unloading the luggage when Bhai got a call from the hospital and he had to go because of some emergency. So he left, I opened the door and went inside.

Home Sweet Home !!! But home looked like four walls and a ceiling without my family in it.

Just then the phone rang and I picked it up, it was mom. She asked me about my trip, I told her and said that I was missing her. She said, she would be back very soon.

Maurvi also called up and invited me for coffee and dinner. She was such a sweetheart. I was tired but didn't want to be alone, so I went there.

She served me coffee with a healthy banana cake. I tried my light-hearted flirting with her because of two reasons.

First, I wanted to know what was cooking up between the two of them. And another was to keep my mind away from thinking about a certain someone.

But she was still immune to my flirting. She brushed it off easily. And even my thoughts kept wandering towards Shruti.

Maurvi asked me about my work and I told her about it and also some funny incidents. I loved talking to her.

It was time for Bhai to come back and I was still at her place. I was enjoying spending time with her. Somehow, I felt that she blushed lightly whenever I mentioned Bhai.

I had to confirm my doubt. I heard a car coming into my home's garage.

I was helping Maurvi to lay the table at that time.  I was about to open the door and inform him that I was here when he already rang the bell.

I opened the door and he was surprised to see me there.

" Oh Bhai, good you have come. Maurvi has made food for both of us too. Come she was waiting for you to come. "

He came inside and Maurvi smiled at him and then started laying the food on the table.

He went near her as if he wanted to tell her something but then he stopped as I was also there.

We all sat down to have food. She had made Rajma masala, kadhai baby corn,  rice and parantha. Everything was amazing.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Good morning friends ☀️😊

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know.

Picture of the delicious banana cake...😉

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day. Stay in to stay safe.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Thanks
Chhavi😀😍❤️