Chapter 76: The portkey arrival

Start from the beginning

"So that's why Uncle Vernon had been muttering about stupid messages from stupid Americans," Harry laughed as our portkey was collected by two wizards from the Ministry of Magic and we were checked off their list. "It's been pretty boring actually. Ever since they found out about Snuffles, they have been too sacred to say anything to me."

"Yeah, but we got revenge on that cousin of his," Fred said with a mischievous grin, interrupting the conversation.

"What did you two do?" Cedric asked wearily.

"I had let Ron know that Dudley had been put on a diet by his schools nurse because he couldn't fit into the school uniform anymore in one of my letters to him and I didn't know that he had told Fred and George," Harry started to explain. "So, when Mr. Weasley came to pick me up with Ron, Fred and George decided to come along."

"Yeah, and that was enough of a disaster to begin with," Ron added.

"Why, what happened?" Danny asked.

"Well, Mr. Weasley had the house connected to the floo network for the day but the only problem was that the fire place was blocked over so Mr. Weasley had to blast it open from the inside. When everyone walked out of the fire place, Fred dropped these sweets and well, um..." Harry explained, not knowing how to finish.

"We dropped Ton-Tongue toffees, available from Weasleys' Wizards Wheezes at a wonderful low introductory price, and the idiot ate them," George finished.

"I probably don't need to ask what happened then," I said as I rolled my eyes at the twins.

"The last we saw of him, his tongue was four foot long," Fred laughed.

"One of these days you two are going to end up in front of the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes after one of your 'pranks' goes wrong," Cedric laughed at the pair.

"Ah, not if we open a business and state that our products are for use in the wizarding world only," Fred said.

"Yes, that way we cannot be held responsible for what others do with our products," George finished.

"I'm guessing that's were Weasleys' Wizards Wheezes comes in," Danny assumed.

"You would be correct Odinson. And because our two favorite prefects here have over looked our little pranks, they will get a lifelong discount. When we open the store, that is," Fred told us.

"Wow, I'm really touched," I laughed. "I'll remind you two of that one day when your either millionaires or sitting in jail. Whichever one happens first."

The twins continued to tell us about all their latest creations as we walked through the misty woods towards the camp site that we would be staying at

The twins continued to tell us about all their latest creations as we walked through the misty woods towards the camp site that we would be staying at. Truthfully, I wasn't the biggest fan of camping, but I would have slept on the ground in the rain to go to the quidditch world cup. When the tree line finally broke and we walked up a small hill, the camp site came in to view. There were thousands of tents covering the field and there were witches and wizards from all over the world walking around.