27-Masquerade Preparation

It was finally the long awaited day of the Masquerade night.

All classes were canceled and the school's student spa was open for the entire morning.

The spa was divided into two; one for the boys' and the other for the girls'. Usually, only the ones with high ranked grades of their grade could enter, such as Nadine, Leo, Lea and Jack (Oscar and Meghann weren't an option; they were good in his academics but got dissapointingly low when it came to Monday and sports classes).

Though they could perfectly waltz into the spa, Leo, Lea and Nadine couldn't, because of how busy their club was. Thankfully, now they had the chance to enjoy it.

However, this Monday was an exception for everyone, as it was the Masquerade partyand everyone wanted to look presentable.

Pictures are not mine

Pictures are not mine. They're simply how the spas in Gēnie University look like. Credits to the owners! :3

The sophomorespa was usually a quiet place for all It was an absolute place of panic. Girls were wandering about in their towels, fussing over hygiene, makeup, and hair.

"Sheesh, smells like sweat in here already," Penelope murmured loudly, as Eunice continued filing her toenails. "And what are the PuzzleMaster crew members doing here? Along with some other lowlifes?"

Penelope, Teresa, Lesley and Olice threw glares at Nadine, Lea, Meghann, Ann, Judy, and Carmilla, all taking a peaceful bath in the large pool while the royals were basking in the moonlight.

"These lowlifes are getting ready for a party, just like you," Lea retorted.

"Don't mind them, its pointless to argue back," sighed Carmilla.

Lea threw a curious look and Carmilla looked away, shivering. Lea was still onto her, but thankfully, she wasn't as psychotic as she was in her office.

After Lea's threat she'd managed to be a great actress and pretend nothing wrong was going wrong. Even Ann hadn't noticed anything differentbor strange between them both.