20-Penelope's nice?!

Detective Club saves the day, again!
By Tracy Ross

The detective club has made NEW progress and earned higher respect from the authorities!

Yesterday, the Detective club has officially closed the three month open case of missing kids.

These missing kids were apparently being tested by women for their meat company, but do not worry, people! The company has been closed down and the women are all arrested and sentenced to death.

Boy, are we getting dark! Thanks to the Detective club, they have saved yet another bunch of kids! Well done!!

Seen by 3.3k people
Comments (2.8k)

Oscar opened his eyes to a blurred vision of vanilla scented hair. He rubbed his eyes and saw Meghann, Ann, Jack, and Gabriel standing beside him.

"You're awake!" Gasped Meghann as she drew him into a bone breaking hug. "Leo told me everything that happened. Oh you were so brave, I'm glad you're fine!"

Oscar glowed red in embarrassment as he hugged back Meghann.

When they let go, Oscar found himself in the University's Infirmary, dressed in  all white and laid on a comfy hospital bed.

"Fabulous. We're glad you're safe," Gabriel said with a sigh of relief.

"News of what you've done has spread out again, good job!" Squealed Ann.

"We were all worried you know. We went to your clubroom and only Meghann and Lea were there," said Jack, smiling.

Oscar rubbed his eyes again with a weary smile. He turned and saw Nadine, still asleep on a bed beside him. Standing beside her were Leo, Lea, Judy, and Felicia, who caught sight of him and grinned.

"You're finally awake! Thank heavens," said Lea.

"Is Nadine okay?" Asked Oscar worriedly.

"She woke up earlier but went back to sleep," snorted Leo, who was too busy admiring Nadine's face.

They heard a sharp scream as the infirmary doors blasted open. A strong scent of strawberries filled the room and Oscar's eyes widened.

Odessa threw herself on him, sobbing hard. "My dear poor brother!!"

"Ow! Oh my god Odessa, what did you eat!?" Said Oscar, voice muffled under Odessa.

"She's worried about you, hon. Everyone is," said a nurse as she approached him with a pill and a glass of distilled water.

"I watched the news and heard from Leo, I was so shocked to hear that you fainted! You incoherent boy! You could've been killed by those women!" Odessa exclaimed, when she finally let go.

"It was traumatizing but coo--"

"TRAUMATIZING!? Oh heavens me, you need therapy! My poor baby brother, oh, dear me!"

Oscar was now red in the face. Beside him, Jack, Ann, and Meghann were snickering and forcing themselves to stop laughing. Gabriel stayed emotionless beside them.

As he took the pill the nurse gave him, she cleared her throat.

"Everyone, I'd like to request you all to leave. Miss Dawson and Mr. Jones need some alone time,"