24-Party Planner

Flashbacc

Leo smiled to himself. "You said it yourself, there's a lot of things to like about Nadine. She's cool, charismatic, charming, and funny,"

"You're the talkative type. How come you haven't confessed to her yet?" Asked Carmilla, putting her hand in the water.

"Confess?? Don't you think its too early? I only know her for like, three months. Anyone would just get surprised when someone confessed to them even though they didn't bond for a year," sighed Leo, putting his face in his hand.

They stayed quiet again, before Leo spoke up. "Time's complicated. I need your help in getting to know her longer."

Carmilla gave him a smile. "All you need is the perfect event. And coincidentally, I heard the school's hosting a party,"

Leo shook his head. "Its a party... what can it possibly do to me?"

"Oh you hopeless human being. In the party you get to know Nadine better! Then you can confess to her, duh! What better way to do that than a party?" Sighed Carmilla. Leo was probably as hopeless as Jaiden. A sprinkle of her Car-miracle and she'd get those two together. Voila!

Leo looked up at her. "Is the party even confirmed to be real??"

"Of course it is. It's held every damn year in Gēnie University! So will you take the chance or not?"

Leo nodded an continued to stare at his grim face in the fountain's reflection. "I can't thank you enough for helping me. Thanks, Carmilla."

End of Flashbacc
--
It was nighttime.

Carmilla furiously itched her back on her bed, groaning. She couldn't sleep at all! She needed a stuffed toy, a teddy bear or plushie, just something to hug!

Grumbling, she got out of bed and walked out of her bedroom, then walked to the opposite room.

"Annie? Annie are you awake?" Squeaked Carmilla.

Ann looked up from her blanket and smiled through the dark.

"No, I'm totally sleeping right now."

Without hesitating, Carmilla threw herself beside Ann. "I can't sleeeeppp!"

Ann chuckled as she ruffled her hair. "You can sleep beside me if you want. After all, you wouldn't want Annie to get lonely, do you?"

"No," replied Carmilla, wrapping her arms around her. "Just shut up,"

Ann looked down and smoothed Carmilla's hair. "Comb your head once in a while,"

She suddenly felt a punch on her stomach.

"I said shut up. Trying to sleep beside you and you won't let me."

--
It was Monday again, and time through classes passed by like a breeze. Once the final class was over, the crew eagerly ran to the gym to start planning. Given the responsibility of the party was an honor. And as for the best part, the faculty had even announced that the Detective club wouldn't have any detective duties while planning until absolutely necessary, which was a total relief.

They arrived at the gym, permit in hand, only to see the cheerleading club practicing cartwheels. They turned to them and Penelope raised a brow.

"What are you doing here?" She snapped, walking towards them.

"Important stuff," replied Oscar.

"PARTY PLANNING?!" Screeched Penelope, gawking at the PuzzleMaster crew, showing her a signed piece of paper for planning. "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO WITH PARTY PLANNING!?"