Chapter Seven

Roman's POV

"You ever think about becoming a singer? You know in case the hero thing doesn't work out. Not that I'm saying it won't," he asks. 

"I'd love to be a singer. People say I've got the voice and the looks. I'm not so sure though," I tell him. 

"Says the guy that's literally demigod hot," he mutters barely audible but I hear him. 

"I've never heard that compliment before," I say with amusement. A lot of people call me attractive but never anyone I like as much as I like Virgil. No ones ever called me demigod hot either so. He looks up quickly and opens his mouth but is too embarrassed to say anything. 

"You're pretty hot yourself," I say grinning. 

"Oh shut up," he says but is smiling too. He looks down with a slightly red face. 

"Maybe not hotter than me since I'm demigod hot but you're close," I say joking. He laughs and looks up at me. 

"I'm never complimenting you again," he says but I can tell he doesn't mean it. I laugh with him and lean my arm against his.

We talk for half an hour when he asks a random question. 

"Are you ticklish?" he asks. 

"No," I say way too quickly. It's a lie of course. I am ticklish. He smirks but doesn't say anything. "Are you?" I ask. 

"Oh yeah but not in a good way," he tells me. 

"Meaning?" I ask. 

"Meaning if you ever try and tickle me I am not responsible for what may or may not happen to you, your face or my surroundings," he says. 

"That bad huh?" I ask chuckling and he nods. "I'll probably test that for myself one day. Fair warning," I tell him. 

"Your funeral," he says and laughs lightly. "So you're not ticklish huh?" he asks with a smirk. 

"Nope," I lie again. 

"So I can test that?" he asks. I open my mouth to respond but I feel him poke my side. I immediately curl in and try to hold off a laugh. He does it again. 

"Virgil!" I exclaim when he keeps poking my extremely ticklish sides.

"Not ticklish huh?" he says smirking. He starts wiggling his fingers and I let out a laugh. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm ticklish!" I exclaim while laughing. He laughs freely and I marvel at the site like always. 

"You're so beautiful," I tell him. He stops laughing but he has a smile on his face. 

"So what are you doing this weekend?" he asks. 

"I'm not sure," I tell him. 

"Do you.. want to go out with me?" he asks just loud enough for me to hear him. 

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to ask you that so yes," I say happily. 

"Great. We can go see a movie," he tells me. 

"Sounds like a plan," I tell him. He smiles and so do I. We talk for another hour when I get a text from my mom. 

"I gotta go," I say albeit reluctantly. 

"Sure. Umm I'll text you the time and place and we can meet up there," he says as we stand up. He walks me to the lobby and we say our goodbyes. I leave his house and fly back to mine.

I land in the front yard of my two story house. 

"I'm home!" I call out as I walk through the front door. 

To Be A Hero - Sanders Sidesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें