Chapter Six

Virgil's POV

"Let's look arou-" my mom starts but is cut off when the two men who carried off that man come back. 

"Oh my gods. It's Jumper," one man says, referring to my sister. It's her villain name. 

"Killer Cold and Deathstorm too," the other man says in a panic. He's referring to my parents. No. These people are not my family anymore. 

"Where is Armin Scott?" my mother, or Deathstorm asks. The two men panic and try to run but Jumper teleports in front of them with Killer Cold. Killer Cold grabs at their necks and starts to freeze them slightly. 

"Stay hidden," my brother says softly to me. 

"Stop!" he yells and pulls away his hand. He instantly becomes visible. 

"Ahh my son," Deathstorm says. 

"I'm not your son anymore," Armin says, "Now put them down." He says the last part to Killer Cold. 

"Where's your brother Armin?" Killer Cold asks as he tosses the two men to the side.

"Why?" Armin asks. 

"We miss him," Deathstorm says with a fake smile. 

"Bullshit. What do you three want with my brother?" Armin asks. 

"He's my brother too Armin," Jumper says as she walks over. 

"Not anymore he isn't," Armin tells her. 

"Come on Armin. Don't you miss your little sister?" Jumper asks. 

"You're not my sister," Armin growls darkly. Jumper frowns but doesn't look all that hurt. 

"Where is your brother?" Killer Cold asks again. 

"I'll die before I tell you anything about my brother," Armin tells him. Killer Cold smirks. 

"Fair enough," he says. Before Armin has the chance to move or even go intangible ice shoots from Killer Cold's feet and goes straight for my brother. 

"No!" I yell and use my Super Speed to get to him first. At the same time I use Super Strength to grab him and pull him away from the ice.

Unfortunately for me doing that meant I was using two powers at once. 

"Virgil. Have you been here this whole time? That means you have another power. Who did you steal it from?" Deathstorm asks. 

"I didn't have to steal it," I tell her. Armin puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't talk to them," he tells me. I nod and listen to my brother. Just then before anyone could say anything a man and a woman appear in the air. The man is flying and holding the woman. He drops the woman and she lands like a superhero. Then the man lands. Jumper and Killer Cold teleport to Deathstorm. 

"I think it's time to go," Jumper says. Before Killer Cold or Deathstorm can respond Jumper teleports them away. 

"No way. Jet and Royal Warrior," Armin mutters. 

"Wait but that's-" I start but cut myself off when the two Supers look at my brother and I. That's Roman's and Remus' Parents. Their mother Royal Warrior and their father Jet.

"Are you boys alright?" Royal Warrior asks us. I've never met Roman's parents before. 

"We're fine but how did you know we needed help?" Armin asks. I too want to know that. 

"The news was reporting on the tragedy. Also my son called and said his friend had ran straight into danger," Jet explains. 

"Roman?" I ask more to myself. "Yes," Royal Warrior says softly.