He put me down and told me to get the blanket off first.

"Get out"

"But what if you fall? Your legs are still weak" he arrogantly said knowing that I need his help.

"Okay but close your eyes" I said then he agreed. I was looking at him as I took the blanket off of my body.

"You done?"

"Close your fucking eyes!" I said making him laugh. "Help me get in the tub-"

"Oka--"

"But keep your eyes close" I said and he lend me his arm helping me to get in.

"Is the water warm enough? Is it too hot? Or too cold?" He asked.

"Its fine, you can get out now" I said and he quickly made his way out.

"So how are you going to take responsibility?" He suddenly returned leaning against the doorframe with his arms cross in front of his chest.

"What? Who? Me? I'm gonna take responsibility?" I asked him.

"Yeah who else? Are you expecting me to take responsibility?"

"Actually no, cause I know that you knew that I have a boyfriend so I'll just consider this as a mistake. Let's keep this as a secret and forget about everything" I explained.

"No"

"What do you mean no?" I asked.

"Let's talk about it once you're done" he said walking away.

"How about my damn clothes?"

"I called someone to bring clothes for you" he shouted back.

-----------

Once I finished taking a bath, I wrapped a towel around my body and called for Hyungwon to help me walk back to the bed.

"Don't tell me you're going to let me wear one of your clothes again? I don't want my boyfriend to see me wearing it" I said as he put me down for me to sit on the bed.

Then I heard the door opened.

"I'm coming in" I heard a familiar voice.

"Too late" Hyungwon smirked at me.

"Boss it's not really your thing to take care of a girl why bother to stay here and look af----" My head turn to the guy who just walk in with a paper bag with him.

"Namkyu?"

"Oppa?"

"You know each other?" Hyungwon asked the both of us.

"Wait? Namkyu's the one you bang last night?" Wonshik asked.

"Wait? Ravi? You know her?" Hyungwon confusedly asked.

"Yeah" Wonshik respond.

"Then that would be great because I'm able to find her. I sure she'll run away from me af----" Hyungwon was cut off

"That's my sister you asshole" Wonshik grabbed Hyungwon by his collar. "So she's also the girl with you at the motel when I picked you up at three in the morning?" He asked.

"Wait? What?" I asked both of them.

"I pick this asshole up from a motel before because he broke his car from being chase but then starting that day he keeps on saying that he really wanted to get to know you more, he even said how you look so cute in bed" Wonshik said, one of his hand was still holding on Hyungwon's collar.