Tattoos & Chaos

Mulai dari awal

"That is a great idea. I've wanted to get a dragonfly for a long time. We gotta find a shop around here somewhere." I pick up my phone and find the closest shop and the reviews aren't terrible. Before I even realize it, Scar and I are on our way to the shop.

"Can I tattoo you? I've done it before." She asks.

"Hell yeah, only if it's the Black Widow emblem." I decide.

"Deal. Your girlfriend is going to kill us." I nod in agreement as we walk up to the shop.

"I'd like to see her try. And that's what she gets for leaving us unsupervised." I quip.

We go into the shop and I pick out a dragonfly. We convince the artist to let Scarlett tattoo a simple outline of the black widow hourglass too and I hop up onto the chair resting my arm on the armrest. The dragonfly is going on the inside of my forearm and the black widow sign below it. I eventually want a collection of tattoos all over my forearm so today will be the day I start it. Scarlett and I chat about random things while the artist finishes up the tattoo. He switches spots with Scarlett and makes sure she knows how to use the machine so she can tattoo me. When she's halfway through my phone starts ringing.

"Oop, the girlfriend is calling." I let her know. She snickers knowing we are going to get busted.

Me: Hello my love what did I do to deserve this lovely call

Lizzie: Hey baby, what are you doing? Where are you?

Me: Whatever do you mean?

Lizzie: You know I had a bad feeling all of a sudden and now I know it's justified. What are you two doing?

Me: I'm getting tattooed.

Lizzie: Oh fun! What are you getting?

Me: A dragonfly

Lizzie: Pretty, where's Scar?

Me: Tattooing me.

I tilt the screen briefly to show Scarlett hunched over my arm.

Lizzie: SHE WHAT?

Me: Uhhhhh, I love you?

Lizzie: I'm never leaving you two alone together again.

Me: This is what you get for leaving me alone.

Lizzie: Oh so this is my punishment?

Me: Yeah, you said two days, and now it's three.

Lizzie: You can't just get a tattoo every time I have to leave!

Me: Why not?

Lizzie: Oh my god. You are too much. What is this chaotic energy?

Me: Scarlett and I together was a bad idea.

Lizzie: I'm realizing that now. Scarlett, you were supposed to have a calm movie night not tattoo my girlfriend!

Scarlett: Too late!

Me: This was a lovely conversation, we should do this again.

Lizzie: Oh my god, what am I going to do with you.

Me: I think the question is what are you going to do TO me.

Lizzie: You know that age gap we were talking about, I see it now.

Me: Being spontaneous isn't the same thing as immature my love.

Lizzie: I- I'm hanging up, I don't like the energy we created here.