Q&A

I don't think I'll be getting any more questions so here it is!

Thank you to all of you who asked questions, you all deserve a dedication.

Dedication to: @BriannaThronton6, @SmilingNiallxxx, @TineLoveHarry, @obsessedwith5boys, @AmazingDreamerX, @xStylzx, and @XxLifeIsGoodxX.

Thank you all again for the questions, it turns out I really love doing Q&As.

Words: 2,162 (that’s more words than most of my chapters I think…. Aw sad. :,(…….)

Q: Harry, why are you so nice?

Harry: Um, I was just raised that way I guess? I don’t do it on purpose… everyone deserves a bit of kindness no matter who they are.

~~

Q: Harry, what do you think of Niall?

Harry: I don’t really know at this point to be honest. At first I thought he was a cruel pirate that loved hurting people, but then I got to know him a bit more and saw him as a sweet guy that acted tough to fit into the mold he was put into. But now, I have no idea. I see he isn’t cruel, because he’s given me a chance to be with my family once again, but he is gold thirsty, needing more gold. He’s going after the elixir of life, a stupid greedy thing to do. He wants to live forever, get all the gold that he can, and that disappoints me. I thought he was different, but apparently I was wrong. He’s sweet, and kind and strong, and smart, and beautiful but greedy.

~~

Q: Harry, who’s the nicest to you?

Harry: The crew is still a bit cold or distant toward me, but Zayn and Liam are really nice. And Niall was too, I can’t really pick just one. Those three were the nicest to me, but ultimately Niall let me go home so I would say him. If we ignore that part, then it’s a tie between Zayn and Niall.

~~

Q: Zayn, you should have fought for my baby! (Harry)

Zayn: well, um, it was his choice to leave. He didn’t have to, he doesn’t have to. You can’t fight to keep someone around who doesn’t want to be here.

~~

Q: Zayn, I likes you.

Zayn: Thank you, I think…

Liam: He’s mine, and I likes him too.

Zayn: Easy babe.

~~

Niall, hai.

Niall: Hello.

~~

Niall, I know you’ll see Harry again.

Niall: Thank you for the reassurance, but I’m not too sure.

~~

Niall, how do you feel about Harry?

Niall: I can’t be too sure, honestly. When I see him, I want to protect him. When he smiles I smile, and I think he’s adorable and cute and beautiful. Just looking at him makes me smile a little. I thought he could be the Liam to my Zayn, but I was wrong. It may be a small crush…. Possibly… but he’s gone now so it doesn’t matter.

~~

Author (i.e. me!), PLOT TWIST- Harry becomes a pirate and goes after Niall.

Me: Well then! How do you know you haven’t just given away the plot!?! Just kidding, but that would be a pretty awesome plot twist.