I paused a moment before I looked up at her.

"It was nothing... It stopped." I smiled.

She gave me an unconvinced look.

"My Lady, King Edmund and Queen Susan have returned." A faun said.

"Thank you." I replied as I stood.

"And where have they been?" Oramythh asked as She took Filis's hand and we started walking.

"Calormen." I smiled.

"Well it was good to see you... Take it easy if you don't want that baby to be born before Peter returns." She said giving me a hug. 

We parted ways and I walked down towards the stables where I saw the two, dark haired Pevensies walking out. Edmund was taller than Susan now and Susan's hair, like mine, went all the way down to her knees.

They approached and smiled when they caught my eye.

"See I told you she didn't have the baby yet." Edmund said as I hugged him.

"How was the prince's dinner?" I asked hugging Susan next.

"Completely, and utterly awful." She said.

"That bad huh?"

Susan let out a deep sigh. 

"Oh." I mumbled, placing another hand on my stomach as the baby started kicking again.

"Are you alright?" Ed asked helping steady me.

I nodded. "Baby's really kicky today."

"You look really pale." Susan said taking my other hand. "aren't you not due for another month?"

"Oramythh said she thinks I'm closer than I seem..."

"I think she's right..." Susan said as Edmund put my arm around his shoulder.

"I can't have this baby till Peter gets home."

"It might not be your choice to make." Susan said.

I could feel my lip quivering as I felt something warm drip down my leg.

"Aslan's mane... your water broke." Susan said as I felt a shooting pain through my stomach.

Edmund looked horrified as he helped me sit on the grass.

"I'll send word to Peter then get the doctor, you get her up to her room." Susan said as she walked off.

"Come on we have to get you up." Edmund said, slight panic in his voice.

He squatted down and put my arm around his shoulders and lifted us both up.

It took a long time. I was in pain, sweating, crying as we walked to Peter and I's room.

"What do I do?" Edmund asked laying me in the bed.

I didn't reply as I felt another contraction.

I looked over at Ed with tears in my eyes. "It hurts." I whispered. He took my hand and knelt by the bed.

"I know.... You can do this though. I believe in you." Edmund smiled.

"Here she is." Susan's voice came from the doorway.

"I'll wait outside." Edmund smiled as he kissed my hand.