"It's funny." Susan smiled as she tied the corset of my dress.

"What?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Where we're from, wedding dresses are white, not blue." She said.

"That is odd."

It was summer. But the air was nice. Lucy was smiling as she sat on my bed watching.

"I like the blue." She said.

I looked at my light blue dress. There were intricate fabric flowers that looked to be made of silver and diamonds sewn onto the bodice and scattered throughout the light skirt. The sleeves were long and the train was at least the same length as two of me.

"And last, but not least." Lucy rushed to her feet, holding the flower crown she had made. There were blue and white ribbons tied to the back.

I bent down slightly as she placed it on my head.

"Are you ready?" Susan asked.

I smiled and nodded as she handed me the giant bunch of flowers she insisted I carry as my father presented me.

Things in their world were odd.

There was a small knock on the door. Lucy jumped to her feet and walked over.

"Is the bride ready?"

I smiled as I heard my dad from the door.

I turned as Susan picked up my train and smiled at him. My dad stood, mouth open, looking me up and down.

"You're beautiful." He whispered.

I could feel myself blushing. Then there was the trumpeting of horns and all of us looked slightly confused.

Then Lucy smiled. "Aslan." She said as she took off at a run out of the room.

"Shall we my dear?" My father asked as he held out his arm. I nodded as I walked over, Susan still carrying my train and interlocked our arms.

Two fauns took Susan's place, carrying the train behind me as we walked towards the throne room.

Memories from when the Pevensies were crowned flooded my mind. It all seemed so similar. The Centaurs that lined the aisle leading up to the four thrones where I knew Peter stood to the left of Aslan and Edmund to the left of him. Lucy was standing to Aslan's right and Susan quickly joined her. The centaurs parted and that was when I caught the first glimpse of Peter. I hadn't seen him that happy since his coronation... He was wearing his golden crown on his head and his blue velvet tunic.

I smiled as my father and I stared walking through the centaurs.

Peter walked down off the dais. My father kissed my check before shaking Peter's arm. He whispered something in his ear before looking back at me, holding his hand out. I took it and my dad placed my hand in Peters before we walked up the step onto the dais.

"High King Peter the Magnificent. Lady Vyla Dennor. After today you will no longer be two people but one in matrimony." Aslan started. "For they are brave, for this is the first step of a long journey."

Aslan looked at Peter.

"Peter, do you take this woman as your sacred wife, to love for all eternity and never betray, even should your blade be sundered, and your quiver emptied?"

Peter smiled, "I do."

"Vyla, do you take this man as your sacred husband, to love for all eternity and never betray, even should your blade be sundered, and your quiver emptied?"

"I do." I replied.

"Now you shall exchange your rings..."

Peter turned to Edmund and picked up the simple golden band as I turned to Lucy who handed me the other.

"The ring has no beginning, nor end; it is the shape of eternity. Know this: By exchanging these rings, you tie a bond that will last till your dying days." Aslan said. "Now, put them on each other's fingers."

Peter slipped the golden band onto my ring finger and I did the same to him.

"Wear them always, so you may never forget the promises made today... As long as you wear them, they shall hold you together, protecting you and your sacred bond... May you two live long and prosper." Aslan said.

"I now present, King Peter and his bride." I took Peter's hand and we faced the assembly. They all stared clapping, cheering and smile.

"Now, go forth. Your journey lies before you." Aslan said.

The Centaurs drew their broadswords and created an archway as Peter and I walked through it towards the banquet hall as other members started throwing a mix of flower petals and rice.

I headed towards the banquet hall arm and arm with Peter before he stopped me and turned me towards him.

He opened his mouth to say something but before he did he pulled me closer and kissed me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Vy!" I turned and looked over Peter's shoulder at Aleurian and Oramythh, who's belly was very large.

"When did this happen?" I asked walking over and hugging them, minding Oramythh's baby bump.

"We found out shortly after we married." She smiled. She was glowing.

"How's your mother doing?" Peter asked Aleurian.

"Much better thanks to you two. I heard you've been having some conflicts in the lone islands." Aleurian started as he and Peter continued walking towards the banquet hall. Oramythh and I started following.

"We wanted to give our sincerest congratulations.... Al was saying that it's kinda because of each other that we're all together and married now."
"He's kinda right about that." I smiled. "And he already stole him from me." I chuckled watching the two walking in front of us.

"Sorry about that..."

"It's fine..."

"Are you doing anything for your honeymoon?" She asked.

"We're going to this little place on an island just off the lake." I smiled thinking of the beautiful views. "I don't want to keep Peter from his duties so we're only going for a few nights."

"You're so thoughtful."

"He's still a king."

"But he's your husband now too."

I smiled a small smile as we reached the banquet hall.

"Well, I will see you later." Oramythh smiled hugging me. "And I will take my husband with me."

I chuckled as she walked over to Aleurian and grabbed his arm taking him away from Peter so I could take his place.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked.

"I offered Aleurian a job." He said simply.

"really? For what?" I asked.

"I want him to be my advisor regarding things in the Lone Islands." He smiled.

"That' really smart. I wonder why I haven't thought of it." I said.

"Vyla." Peter said as he grabbed my hands and looked at me. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me.