☀︎︎ Chapter Twelve ☀︎︎

[ a/n: this is gonna be a long chapter so be prepared ]

The wedding. Finally the day. Lots of stress but overall an amazing day. The reception is the best part.

After today it would be over. The stress, the anxiety, the fights. Today was finally the day...

Veronica was running round the five seasons like a mad man. She was constantly checking to make sure everything was running smoothly.

[ A/n Monica at Phoebe and Mikes wedding ]

Betty was grateful that Veronica was taking care of it all. The bride was currently sat in a hotel room at the top of the five seasons, watching her party get ready.

They were all laughing at a story Toni had told when a stressed Veronica stumbled into the room. "Great, thank you guys for actually getting ready. Unlike some people!" She shouted the last part, presumably to the groom party down the hall.

Betty chuckled, "V calm down and come get ready with us" she pulled her over to the seat that Polly had just left.

"Thanks, B. The boys were throwing toilet paper at each other!" She scoffed as the stylist started her hair. "but i sent Fp to go and try actually get them ready."

"so Betty, you excited? nervous? got cold feet?" Polly enquired. Veronica almost sprung out if her chair at the mention of cold feet. "Betty has cold feet!"

"noo, V i'm fine. well i am a bit nervous but no cold feet. Jughead is the only man for me." she replied calmly, going back to reading her book.

"okayy, feewf!" Veronica sighed in relief. "what are you nervous about, B?"

Betty put her book down and sighed. "what if i screw up something? what if someone else screws up something? what if i say the wrong name!"

"keep it calm, cousin" Cheryl said from her chair across the room. "yeahh, plus you aren't Ross Geller." Toni chuckled, popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"it will make a funny story, that is all, B. and if anyone messes anything up, they'll be getting it from me" the Latina warns.

"thanks, guys. i don't know what i would do without you." she smiled. "you'd do a Ross." Toni said sarcastically from her chair, making everyone laugh.

and finally Betty was ready:

"aww, you look beautiful, B!" Veronica said, hugging her

"aww, you look beautiful, B!" Veronica said, hugging her. "thanks, V! so do you, all of you do!" the bride and bridesmaids gathered for a photo before they were due to head down to the venue.

bridesmaids look: