☀︎︎ Chapter One ☀︎︎

It was 4 months before their wedding. 4 months before it was official that they were spending the rest of their lives together.

Betty woke up to her alarm. She groaned and turned it off and rolled over and her cheek met with Jughead's chest. She snuggled her face into him.

"Good morning" he grumbled with his adorable morning voice while stroking her hair. "Good morning Juggie" she leaned up and kissed his lips.

"We have to get up for work" she groaned rolling over to get out of bed, but before she could an arm snaked around her pulling her back to him.

"Noo stayyy" he whined into her neck. She lay there as he started kissing down the back of her neck. She moaned lightly. "Jug seriously, we have to go" she finally managed to escape him.

He dropped his arm dramatically on the bed where she was once laying. "Elizabeth why'd you leave me" he growled. "Because I need a shower and we have work in 2 hours, so get up Forsythe" she hisses back.

"Fine I'll get up, but I'm getting you back for leaving me Cooper" he said sitting up. "Well come and get me Jones" she squealed as she ran into the bathroom. He ran after her.

He found her in the turning on the shower. The room started to fill with steam as the couple got undressed. They got into the shower and the water cascaded down them as they kissed. The heat of their kiss rising as the room temperature did.

Once they were dressed they went into the kitchen and made breakfast both of them now eating at their breakfast bar.

"So tonight V's having a party for Lodge Industries 30 year anniversary, the whole gangs going, do you wanna go?" She asked biting to her toast.

"Of course Elizabeth, but on one condition" he leaned into her ear and whispered "I get to see you in black."

A shiver went down her spine, he smirked. Knowing the effect he had in her. "Of course Forsythe, but dress fancy. It is Veronica Lodge after all" she stood up and kissed him on the cheek. "See you later" she says grabbing her bag.

"Bye, betts" he shouted as she shut the door.

🤍🤍

Let's get you caught up with the gangs lives.

After everything that went down at prom from Betty and Archies kiss being revealed and Toni's family not excepting her and Cheryl the gang decided to take a break from each other, apart from Kevin and Fangs.

4 years later they all moved back to Riverdale. They had all been to college and all beginning to get stable jobs.

Betty and Jughead were friends and did a FBI course with Charles and they fell in love with each other all over again and eventually got engaged.

Jug became sheriff taking over from his dad.

Veronica took over Lodge Industries as Hiram retired, him and Hermione now live in Spain. Hermosa was still being a pain but she helps Charles with investigations and Veronica with Lodge Industries.

Betty and Alice brought the register from Veronica and now both work there, Betty owning it.

Archie dropped out of the navy and became the Bulldogs coach.

Cheryl is Riverdale Highs principle and Toni is the photographer at the Register.

Polly works there as well and now is mentally stable enough to look after the twins, but she still lives with Alice.