Love

Concentrate on today's desires and then take a long look at the hearts above. Before you choose, close your eyes and let the number speak to you :)

Done? Now, Scroll down for your fortune cookie readings. Remember to choose only one!

1.) "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." Oscar Wilde

Don't forget to prioritize yourself first. You can't love another easily without loving yourself first. Do not expect anyone to complete you or completely heal you. they're there to support but you have to do most of the work yourself. Sometimes he/she would need to depend on you too so it is better to a strong and stable person for your partner too.

2.) "Love has no age, no limit; and no death." ~John Galsworthy

In relationships, we need to continuously put in effort to keep love alive. But this does not mean that love fades, dies, or disappears. True love is not just a feeling or an emotion that changes on a daily basis. Love takes time, love takes effort; it is difficult. However, true love is eternal. True love is kind, patient, and nurturing. Love is worth it. 

3.) "Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it." ~ Karl A. Menninger

Love truly is a gift. It's give and take. Takes effort but it's rewarding <3

4.)"True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does." ~Torquato Tasso

True love never comes at a wrong time and at a wrong place. True love does not hurt others so do not seek it anywhere you can't sense it or you can't defend it. True love will show up, It will hit you in the face and there's no denying it exists when it does.

5.)"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." ~ Dalai Lama

This is why it's not bad to ask for a little love or compassion. It is not bad to keep spreading it around too. Share the love that you can get. If your surrounding is cold and uncompassionate, let love start with you <3