Galaxies

Concentrate on today's desires and then take a long look at the galaxies above. Before you choose, close your eyes and let the number speak to you :)

Done? Now, Scroll down for your fortune cookie readings. Remember to choose only one!

1.) "You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars." ~ Gary Allan

       It means that you should find content and happiness within yourself. You can be the best at anything and still be admiring others. There's no fault in idolizing others, just don't compare yourself to much in a negative manner. Make them your inspiration to be the best version of yourself. Before you do reach for the stars, it's important to find the happiness within. Success is not prerequisite to happiness. It's the other way around.

2.) "Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet." ~Jeremy Bentham

     Don't forget the important things and make sure to prioritize them. Life's too short to not focus on things that matter to you.

3.) "I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars." ~Og Mandino

    Experience, whether good or bad is a learning experience. Positive ones gives us hope and lights up our loads. Negative ones are lessons  that show us the right path--or they might be the uphill climb to reach your success. Either way, keep an optimistic open mind.

4.) "Set your course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship." ~Oman bradley

    Look at the bigger picture. Long term vs. short term. Keep holding on and pushing forward every day. You know it's for a bigger purpose

5.) "I think that we are like stars. Something happens to burst us open; but when we burst open and think we are dying; we're actually turning into a supernova. And then when we look at ourselves again, we see that we're suddenly more beautiful than we ever were before!" ~C. JoyBell C.