The Mysterious Boy

Start from the beginning

"Your Macy right?", he suddenly asked. I was super creeped out right now.

"How do you know my name?", I asked cautiously. he just chuckled. Before I could pry more Adrien seemed to have noticed I wasn't following.

"Hey! what's taking so long?", he called out as he walked towards me.

"Ah, it seems like someone got in our way. I hope to speak to you alone later", David smirked and walked away. 

Wth.

"What happened?", Adrien asked as he helped me up.

"Oh, I ran into someone. That guy creeps me out", I shivered slightly and we continued walking to school.

//

We reached class and I decided to skip today since I was still thinking about that weirdo.

"What the hell was he talking about, and how did he know my name?", I mumbled to myself as I stood on the balcony.

"Macy!", suddenly that guy appeared right next to me. I jumped back in surprise. 

"It's you! the Stalker!", I yelled out without thinking.

"Stalker? how rude! I'm not stalking you! I just want to have a conversation", he immediately shot back.

"Then speak to me properly, instead of appearing out of nowhere", I grumbled.

"Macy!", I heard Alya call out. 

"Damn, we're interrupted again, well, see you later", the man just jumped off the balcony and kept walking. What a weirdo.

Alya came over and we just randomly started talking. I didn't notice that a certain blond boy had seen the whole scene.

//

Wanya was out with Ruu for a walk and I was just heading home from school. He had called to inform me and I agreed.

I was thinking about some documents I had to go through when that stalker appeared again.

"What the hell!", I cursed as I jumped back. 

"Is your only mission in life to scare me to death??!!!", I groaned. He laughed and brushed it aside. He then grabbed my hand again. I winced a bit from the pain.

"I don't mean to harm you. I just want to meet someone", he spoke seriously. I was obviously creeped out. I felt Adrien's presence nearby and decided to send him a signal through the code language we made when we were little.

"What do you mean?", I asked as I made the signs with my hidden hand. I couldn't see if Adrien noticed but I hope he did.

"I want to meet the alien baby who is living in your house", the man slowly revealed. I froze. How the hell did he know??!! Is Ruu in danger? Shit, I need to get out of here.

"Alien baby? what are you talking about?", I used my most professional acting skills to get this right. He seemed to have almost believed me but suddenly snapped out of it.

"Wow, your really good, I would have believed you if I didn't already know", he suddenly smirked and let go. I used this opportunity to run to where I sensed Adrien's presence. 

It was only a bit farther. I made a turn and saw him talking to Nino. So he didn't see my message. 

I immediately ran over and held him by the hand. He looked obviously surprised.

"I'm sorry Nino, I'm gonna borrow Adrien!", I informed before dragging Adrien away. 

"What's wrong", He asked as I stopped to catch my breath.