Chapter Ninety Three

Începe de la început

"I'm not putting it inside you, if you want to play, we'll do it without penetration."

"...You have to cum inside me though."

Nakai grunted in agreeance as he pushed both of their shafts together, Nakai was able to grasp both cocks in one hand as the other wrapped around Wang Bao's back to rub the outside of his back entrance. Feeling both ends being caressed by Nakai made Wang Bao lean back heavily and moan, his voice echoed off the walls in the room and Nakai quickly bit Wang Bao's lips to quieten him, his voice muffled against Wang Bao's skin as he grunted.

"Are the kids in the room?"

"Ye-Yes."

Nakai pulled Wang Bao down to look at him then covered the moaning man's mouth with his own, the sound coming from Wang Bao's mouth was instantly dulled. Nakai didn't want to keep this going for too long lest Rara or Karo open the door. Nakai pushed two fingers into Wang Bao's back entrance and stretched him out while rubbing against his prostate. The motion was enough to make Wang Bao groan loudly as his hips bucked wildly. Nakai pumped his fingers in and out of Wang Bao harder than he usually would and watched as Wang Bao couldn't hold on from the feeling. White strings of cum squirted into the water as Nakai kept attacking Wang Bao's sensitive prostate.

Luckily Wang Bao's mouth was still covered by Nakai's and their tongues intertwined because his voice got louder with every pump. With his other hand, Nakai rubbed their shafts together harder, he could feel Wang Bao's twitch with every pump of cum, once Wang Bao came down from his climax, Nakai felt his own coming. Suddenly Wang Bao was lifted out of the water slightly and he felt Nakai push the head of his cock slightly inside followed by the feeling of hot cum filling his insides. Wang Bao raked his fingers through Nakai's hair until he had two fistfuls and pulled roughly. The more filled up he became, the more driven Wang Bao got and he shoved his tongue down Nakai's mouth as far as he could while his hips rocked back and forth, as if to get Nakai deeper inside. Nakai kissed Wang Bao back just as roughly and their saliva mixed before overflowing out of their mouths. Once Nakai had finished, he pulled away, their lips still connected by a string of silvery liquid. Wang Bao was exhausted after the quick release and slumped against Nakai, not bothered with cleaning himself. Nakai simply rinsed both of their bodies off before stepping out of the tub, he only bothered with drying Wang Bao since he had the food left for him to eat.

When Nakai walked into the bedroom he placed Wang Bao into bed. Rara and Karo were pressed against each other in the middle of the bed with Rara sleeping naked aside from his night nappies. When they felt the bed dip from another person hoping inside, they both gravitated towards the person, hugging Wang Bao tightly. Nakai made sure Wang Bao was fully tucked in since he was still naked before leaving the room.

. . . . . . . .

The next morning, Wang Bao woke up to Rara shaking him awake. A hurt expression on his face. When Wang Bao woke up fully, he asked Rara what was causing him so much stress.

"Brother is sleeping naked! Nakai said you only slept naked because he asked you to, why don't you do it when I asked you?!"

"What?"

Wang Bao sat up and felt the blankets leave his skin, when he looked down he saw he was bare all over and quickly pulled the blankets up to cover himself. Rara was quicker though and yanked the blankets out of Wang Bao's hands, his voice shrill as he shouted.

"Why?!"

Wang Bao sighed tiredly and stood up from the bed, he moved as fast as his body allowed him to and found his silk robe hanging off of a chair. When Wang Bao covered himself, he walked to the bed and patted Rara's butt as he thrashed about on the bed.