chapter 37 - part 1

Start from the beginning

DJ’s back with the hourly report for MV.

As usual, Tyler is being a major pain in the ass but you know your DJ never shies away from challenges. So please stop worrying and go enjoy the date with your pain the ass.

And remember, just because I call you Mommy Vivian doesn't mean I want you to become one right now so… don’t forget to wrap it before you tap it ;)

The last two messages made me nearly leap from my bed, the sleep and laziness now long gone from my mind.

I had a date with Ethan.

I had a date with Ethan!

Sending a quick prayer to the Goddess, I hesitantly checked the time and realized I had thirty minutes left. It wasn’t enough considering it takes me thirty minutes to take a shower alone but I knew I had to make do.

Couldn’t you have woken me up? I questioned my wolf, the last word ending in a scream because I stubbed my pinky toe against the corner of the bed while in a rush to get to the bathroom.

“For Goddess’ sake!”

Grabbing my pinky toe, I began to hop around my room on one foot, trying to ease the pain that shot through my body.

“And miss you panicking? Where’s the fun in that?”

You do know we're supposed to work as a team!

“This is payback for when you exhausted my energy to fix the wounds we encountered during your Tarzan escapade.”

You’re never going to let that go, are you?

“As your superior counterpart, it is my duty to remind you of all the wrong and stupid decisions you make, human.”

Letting out an annoyed groan, I quickly mind-linked a few pack members to get the plan for the date in motion and then headed straight towards the bathroom to freshen up. By the time I was done with everything, it was 7:57 already.

Shit.

I hurriedly made my way out of the room and practically ran towards the border, stopping only once I was a few feet away.

Okay, Vivian. Act normal.

“Normal? That feat is nearly impossible to achieve when you’re involved. Ask something easier.” Her Highness answered.

“Don’t you come with a mute button or something?”

Upon reaching the border, I found Andrew busy chatting with Ethan which allowed me enough time to take note of Ethan. My heart skipped a beat when my eyes took in his appearance. Fuck, why does he always have to look so damn good?

Dressed in grey jeans which clung to his strong thighs, black military boots, black shirt and a grey fleece lined jacket; he looked dangerous – absolutely lethal. His tan skin, defined jaw dusted with dark stubble, and the perfect cheekbones sent shivers down my spine.

My hungry gaze shamelessly raked over him as he skimmed a hand through his unruly hair, my eyes zeroing on the rings gleaming under the moonlight. In his other hand, he held a beautiful bouquet of light pink tulips.