"Braydon, you didn't have to do that," she said.

"I wanted too, now come here and stop complaining," I said and she smiled a little, I walked to the bed and she walked to me.

"Why do you smell like a girl?" She asked and I smelled like bath and body works. "What the hell Braydon?"

"No Bray, it's not like that," I said and I grabbed the stuff. "I was at that lotion place and I bought you this and I guess the smell got on me."

"Oh," she said. "Sorry."

"It's fine," I said.

"Is this just to get me back?" She asked and I looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Is this something to get me back?" She asked.

"I can't just buy you something without me wanting something out of it?" I asked.

"Why else would you buy me something?" she asked.

"Maybe because I'm that nice Braylon, ever thought of that?" I snapped.

"Everyone wants something from me," she hissed.

"What do I want from you Braylon?" I asked.

"What don't you want from me?" She snapped.

"God Braylon, can't I just for once just be nice?" I asked.

"No because you're just like everyone else!" She yelled.

"No I'm not!" I yelled and she started to walk away. "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving," she said and I grabbed her wrist.

"No," I said and pulled her back towards me, she hit my chest. "Braylon." she kept hitting me and I grabbed her fists and I pushed her back. She hit me again and next thing I knew, her fist connected with my jaw. My face flew left and damn did that girl had a punch.

Braylon's POV

"Braylon," he said and I kept hitting his chest, he grabbed my fists make me stumble a little. I hit him again and I don't know why but I drew back my fist and punched Braydon's jaw. His head flew left stumbling a little but he caught his balance. I brung my hands to my mouth and I don't know why but I was scared.

"Braydon, I'm so sorry," I said and he had his hand on his jaw. He looked at me and he was mad, I think my heart was beating a mile a minute. "Braydon I'm sorry, please baby, please." He came near me and I backed up, my back hit the wall. I shook my head and tears slipped from my eyes.

"Braylon," he said. "You think I'm gonna hit you, don't you?"

"Please don't, please," I begged, he touched my cheek with his hand.

"I can't believe you think I'm gonna hit you," he whispered and a sob slipped out. "Come here, Braylon." he pulled me into his chest, he hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry Braydon, I'm so sorry," I cried and wrapped my arms around his neck, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Sh baby, it's going to be ok," he said. "I'm not going to hurt you Braylon." he rubbed my back and he pecked my cheek. "I'm sorry." he laid me on the bed and I looked at him. He took off his shirt and he looked down at my body and I guess he noticed I was still dressed.

"Can you get me some clothes?" I asked and he nodded, he pushed my hair back and kissed my forehead. He went and got me some clothes, he came back and I sat up. I got undressed and he bit his lip, I put the shirt on and he grabbed some basketball shorts. I laid down and he laid beside me, he got on top of me and looked at me.