the Honey moon (restricted);)

*************WARNING:***************
THIS CONTENT IS RESTRICTED, IT HAS SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Carrying me in the marvelous beach side suite bridal style, my new husband ,chad had a smile on his face.

"My wife.....my wife....I just love the sound of it. Your all mine forever and more"

I smiled up at him.

"I'm all yours"

He laid me down on the bed ever so gently, took his shirt off, and climbed on top of me. 

"You're the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on. i'm so lucky your gonna be all mine"

I didn't say anything, just smiled. I was getting the feels. This man on top of me had my heart in ways i didn't completely understand. falling in love with him felt like the most natural thing in the world but also the craziest....and his body. oh his body.  just perfect... To the six pack Down to the v-shape. 

I couldn't help but I run my fingers down his body, over his biceps and triceps.

"I see you like what your feeling"

He bent down, stopping me from touching him, and started kissing me.

He deepened the kiss as he ran his fingers through my hair. The touch felt amazing. Almost as if i was on ecstasy. He then trailed his kisses to my neck while his hands went everywhere. I couldn't really place where they were at any moment because they didnt stop and it felt so damn good. 

He stopped and sat up right, looking me deeply in the eyes. He started to take his belt off but I interrupted and started doing it for him. I unbuckled the belt and slid it off his waist. Once It was off, I threw it across the room and started for the button of his pants. He stopped me once I opened the button to unzip my jacket,  careful not to rip it. He took the jacket and the shirt I had on and threw it in the same direction of the belt. Once I was just in my bra he bent and kissed my chest. Then took my bra off and laid it on the bed as his eyes scanned up and down my body slowly as if he was enjoying this last moment before he devoured me. 

"Damn. Your so beautiful baby".

He bent down, kissing and sucking my bare chest as he fumbled with the button off my pants. Once he opened the button, he ripped the pants off my body and whisked them away. Then he trailed his kisses down my stomach and stopping at my private area. He teased me a bit  which made me release a moan that I couldn't help making. 

don't get me wrong, chad and I have had sex before...once. but that was pure just sex in the beginning. we saved ourselves for marriage as soon as we knew that what we were feeling was real and we should have this saved for our special night. so, this moment is so intoxicatingly amazing because we have been waiting for this.    

Right then chad shot back up and sat up again.

I finished unzipping his pants and took them off. He stood up and pulled his Calvin Klein boxers off.

I stared at him...all of him. He was actually a pretty nice size ...not that it mattered much anyways but I was definitely going to have a good night tonight. 

He smiled as if he knew what i was thinking, bent down to take my panties off and climbed back on top of me.

"I'm going to make love to you all night long and when you finally scream that you've had enough, just know this is only the beginning. " 

that's the last thing he said before slowly going inside me and immediately shutting my thoughts off.