𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦

Start from the beginning

"Io-"

"Is Mr Ricch ready to order or should I give you a little more time?" The waitress, Sandra, asked as she came up to them, interrupting Alaina.

Alaina didn't like her. Not even a little. Ever since they had came into the restaurant, she had been shooting Wayne flirtatious looks and batting her eyelashes at him like she had something stuck in her eyes.

One thing was for sure though. If Sandy Cheeks or whatever her name was kept on looking at her man like that, she was gonna have to bring the pressure. Pregnant or not.

"Yeah what would you recommend?" He asked, paying no mind to the huge smile she was giving him.

"I don't know. It really all depends on what you like" she answered and Alaina raised an eyebrow.

Was this bitch really tryna make conversation when she was right there?

"I think we need some more time. Don't we baby?" Wayne asked Alaina, touching her hand to pull her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah. We ain't ready yet" she told the waitress through gritted teeth.

"Okay then. I'll be back". She flashed him one last smile before walking away, Alaina glaring holes into the back of her head.

"Did you see that?" She asked her newly engaged fiancé, one of her perfectly arched eyebrows cocked up in an inquisitive look.

"See what?"

"The look she was giving you"

"Come on mane. Don't start" he said, already knowing where she was going with it.

"Don't start what? She was being complete-"

"Why would I even look at her when I got the most beautiful woman sitting right in front of me?" He cut her off, making her shut up. "Ion even needa look at no other bitch when I got you right here"

She looked around to make sure no one was looking at them before she leaned in over the table so she could whisper to him.

"You wanna go back to the hotel?" She suggested.

"But we just got here"

"So?"

"What about dinner? We ain't even ate yet"

"I got sum' else for you to eat" she said and he immediately understood the underlying innuendo.

"Well say less then"

-

"Just open the door" Alaina whispered into Wayne's ear and licked his earlobe.

"I would if you stopped doing that"

"Doing what?" She played dumb, palming him through his jeans.

"What if somebody see?" he asked her as he turned around to look at her and she smirked at him.

"And?"

"This exactly the type of behaviour that got you knocked up in the first place"

"Less talking, more fucking" she said and jumped on his, his hands wrapping around her to support her and keep her from falling.

"Your wish is my comma-" he was cut off by Alaina smashing her lips on his, seeing as she had gotten impatient and he was talking a lot.

He fumbled around for the door before he hurriedly unlocked it and they fell into the room, Wayne kicking the door shut with his foot.

"Shit i want it rough" she told him as he roughly slammed her against the wall, knocking over a vase in the process.

Their tongues danced together as he pushed himself against her, their bodies aching with desire in the now hot room. One of his hands crept its way up her body and tugged on the strap of her dress till it actually broke.

"Baby I liked this dress" she complained, breaking the kiss.

"I'll buy you a thousand more" he replied immediately, pulling her back in.

-

"Dadd- fuck- right there!" Alaina moaned loudly as Wayne tore her insides apart.

He let out an animalistic growl as he picked up the pace of his thrusts, her hands gripping the sheets on the bed so tight that she was sure they would rip any moment from then.

He was sure that the entire hotel already knew his name and who he was but he couldn't care less at the moment. That was how he knew he was doing it right anyway.

"You like it huh?" He asked, wrapping a hand around her neck. She nodded and buried her head in the pillows, not giving him a verbal answer.

"Answer me!" He commanded, sending a hard smack to her ass.

"Fuck! Yes!" she yelled out.

"You want me to beat your back in?" He asked again as he pulled on her braids.

"Yes daddy" she moaned, nodding again.

-

"You gon' need a chiropractor tomorrow cause damn that shit snapped" Wayne joked and Alaina lazily chuckled.

She knew it was well into the night and she was really tired. All she wanted at the moment was a good night's sleep after a long night of a lot of nocturnal activities.

"I love you bae" she mumbled as she snuggled deeper into him, feeling sleep slowly take over her.

"Love you too" he responded, planting a kiss on her forehead.

Soon, they were out like a light.

×××

I have a question.

Do y'all want me to end the entire Wayne and Alaina storyline on a happy note in this book or should I add a lil bit more drama and go on to make a book 3?

Cause I really wanna make a book 3.

I have so much shit planned for it already.

Shoutout to chocolatedrip1  for her amazing covers. I really love them.

Thank you so much sis💕

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.