❤37❤

"Wayyoo bayana"
Mummy!
Mummy!!please stop.
It hurt wlh."Khair scream as hajiya nabila clean her wound.

"Very good wlh.
Maganin mai rashin kunya.
I told you Khair untill you learn some manners, you will always be in trouble."safwan say laughing as he press one of the gashed wound on her back making her to scream.

"This is Soo interesting wlh,
So tell us about what happened mana,
Haba hajiya khair mai zanen baya,
Tell us what lands you into this pain."sufyan say mockingly as Khair ignore them.

"Mummy add some salt and dettol to the water so the wound will not be infected, just flick it like this."safwan say sprinkling the salt making Khair to start shouting in pain as the twins laugh.

"Safwan and sufyan.
Didn't you two have your house?
Please leave Khair alone, go home your wives are waiting for you.
You two will never grow."hajiya nabilah say tiredly as she say sorry to khair.

"This guy is very stupid.
How can he even tell them to flog you,
Didn't he knows the difference between a female and male,
Look what they did to your body."hajiya nabila say angrily as she dap the wet towel on khair wounds.

"Wlh kuwa gashinan baya ya zame kamar na zebra.
The only thing that remains is taking you to a zoo."sufyan say and the twins laugh making Khair to start crying.

"Thank God you are here.
Please imran send this your two brothers that promise to never grow up in there life back to there wives."She say and marwan chuckle.

"Subhanallah.
Khair?
Sorry but this is not fair what crime did you do that they will have to do this to you,
Ai ko sata wanan dukan sai kache wata jaki."Basmah say worriedly as she sit next to khair.

"Help me and talk basmah,
Look at what they did to her back,
Some people just like abusing there uniform."hajiya nabila say as basmah collect the towel from her.

"Good evening mummy,
We don't even know.
My brother was the one that just called and told me.
Really sorry khair "Allah zai saka maki."Basmah say cleaning the wounds.

Hajiya nabila head upstairs to get some pain relief for Khair as she curses whoever do this to her daughter.

"I don't want to talk to you marwan,
Haven't you done enough damage to my life, please i beg of you stay away from me."falak voice echo in the quiet lobby making hajiya nabila to turn.

"I know what i did was wrong falak,
But i was young and stupid, you have no idea how guilty i am this years pl.......

"Guilty marwan!
I hate you and please stop asking me to forgive you because i won't, you have inflicted a lot of pain in my life marwan, you've destroyed me, you've taken every single dignity away from me, you reduce me to nothing and take everything away from me."falak yell and start crying making marwan to sigh.

"Pl.....

"I said stop saying please to me ok,
Please just leave marwan stop showing your face to me, you....you..destroy me marwan you know you did, so stop acting like some innocent being because you and i both know who you really are, disgusting lowlife like you."falak spat making marwan to facepalm.

"Falak.
You changed me, i know whatever i did to you in the past was horrible but i want you to know it was never my intention to hurt you, i....I love you falak i always do,....

"Love,
Marwan you don't know the meaning of love, love is happiness and you can never give that to me, do you have any idea what damage you caused me, because of you marwan i won't be able to ever have my own baby, you.....
Just leave marwan please."falak say gesturing to the door.

"What do you mean by you can't have your own baby?"marwan ask in a whisper staring at falak.

"Just get out."falak yell and push him out of the bedroom closing the door shut.

Hajiya nabilah quietly leave for her bedroom so her son wouldn't spot her.

,**************************
Waking up, hanan sit upright and massage her throbbing head, she stare at faisal who's sleeping peacefully like a baby and glance at the wall clock showing 3:48am, she sigh and stand up as she feel the queasy feeling in her stomach making her to rush to the bathroom and throw up the content of food she ate last night.

"Sorry,
Are you alright?"
What happened?"faisal say entering the bathroom.

"I'm fine,
Just....
I think I'm pregnant."hanan say with a facepalm and clean her mouth.

"You are pregnant?"faisal ask curiously with a smile.

"I'm not sure.
I said i am suspecting that."hanan say with a chuckle as faisal hug her.

"Ofcrse you are pregnant.
You are a nurse and supposed to know when you are expecting a baby."faisal say touching her tummy making her to chuckle.

"Seriously okay.
Let me do a PT so we can confirm."hanan say opening the drawer in bathroom and remove the pt strip.

"Go out and wait."She say and faisal look at her baffle.

"Seriously.
I ain't going no where young lady."he say sitting on the toilet sitter.

"Ohhh really.
Then I'm not doing any pt."hanan say droping the pt strip and head for the door.

"Ok fine
I'm going."faisal say defeated and leave the bathroom.

Hanan mutter some prayers as She do the test, the two line showing makes a smile appear on her face, she wash her hand and open the bathroom door with a frown.

"What is it?
Is it a yes,
Why are you not smiling isn't it positive?"faisal ask worried as he hold his wife hands.

"It's negative."hanan grumble trying her best not to laugh.

"Okayy.
Then it's fine maybe it's not the right time, we will try again."faisal say with a shrug smiling at hanan making her to burst out laughing.

"I'm just joking.
It's positive."hanan say smiling making faisal to snort.

"Nice try wife."faisal say with a smile.

"Soo a little me is growing in here."he say touching hanan flat tummy and she smile.

The two lay down talking mostly about there upcoming trip and how excited they are to reveal the news with there family.

Who else is excited to know what happened between falak and marwan because i am.

Sorry khair, whoever do this to you our sooraj won't let him go Scot free.