❤36❤

"Mummy!!
Mummy!!!"falak yell coming down the stairs rushing to the parlour.

"Falak.
Irin wannan kiran sai kache wacce za,a kashe."hajiya nabilah say rushing out of the kitchen as the two collide.

"Mummy, khair.
Khair , she's been taken to the station i don't know what she did,
one of the police officers just called me."falak say just in time marwan is coming inside the parlour.

"Police station?
How?
I thought she left to go to the hospital how did she ended up there?"hajiya nabilah say confused.

"Mummy I don't know but we've to go there,"falak say removing the veil she's tie on her head and roll it over.

"Yes.
Mummy don't worry falak and i will go, we will call you immediately."marwan say and they both head outside with falak muttering endless curses on whoever throw her sister behind bars.

Sitted on the dinning table the bilal family eat there dinner quietly as they make small conversation,

"Where is zayd?
Thought he say he will be here soon?"sooraj ask they have to delay the dinner for about two hours waiting for zayd but he still didn't show up so they decided to start eating without him.

"Maybe he has some sort of emergency, he was really excited this morning so wherever he is I'm sure he's happy and probably forgotten you both are coming today."hayat say and glance at hanan who's too busy whispering to her husband to pay attention to whatever conversation is going on.

"You two should tell us about the trip, hanan please let him rest you both will see each other later let him spend some time with us."khairat say to her daughter making hayat to laugh.

"When is daddy coming back?"sooraj ask picking his ringing phone from the table.

"Next week.
You should answer it maybe an emergency you know."khairat say to her son who just shrug and switch off the phone.

"It's nothing serious mum.
faisal is going to get a promotion."sooraj say,hanan squeal and kiss him on the lips.

"Toh abun babu kunya ne hajiya hanan."hayat say making hanan to bashfully close her face she don't even know when she kiss him this is soo embarrassing she mutter making faisal to chuckle.

"Hanan and I are going to Bulgaria after my promotion "faisal say making hanan eyes to pop out of excitement with a giant smile on her face.

"Wow.
That's good congrats and when is your promotion?"hayat ask as she pick her ringing phone and put on the phone in aeroplane mode.

"Next two months and i will like us to stay for like 4months, we will visit other places thou?"faisal say and hanan squeal.

"That's awesome, so it's like kind of a honeymoon vacation."khairat say and faisal nod.

The parlour door creak open and zayd come in, he look not Soo happy like the way he was in the morning.

"Welcome back."he say with a weak smile and sit on one of the chair next to sooraj.

"Thanks man.
Where have you been?"sooraj ask glancing at his brother from all indication he knows something is bothering him.

"Just work.
Had 4 surgeries today.
Didn't you see khair's mum missed call?"zayd say tiredly and sooraj shake his head.

"What happened?
Is everything alright with Khair?"khairat ask worriedly and zayd sigh.

"She had an argument with a man not knowing his son is a military officer, they took her to the station and don't allow anyone to see her neither bail her out, just coming from the station they've been calling you my phone has shutdown that's why I didn't call you."zayd explain but sooraj continue eating his food as if everything is alright.

"Subhanallah.
Who's the guy sooraj you've to go maybe you can do something to get her out."khairat say standing up from the dinning table to get her phone upstairs even do she's still angry with the YABO family she wouldn't want any harm to come there way especially Khair who's going to be her inlaw.

Sooraj continue eating his food without a care, he do receive multiple calls and texts messages from Khair and her family but he choose to ignore everyone of them, to say they have guts of calling him after what they did to his sister, all the humiliation and offensive words they said to his parents and sister they Still have the nerves to call him to come get there mannerless,rude and irresponsible daughter out of the station, sooraj careless about Khair and her family in his opinion she deserves to be there maybe she could learn some manners.

"Do you know who they said the man son is?"faisal ask as he glance at sooraj who's eating his food.

"Uhmmmm.
"Major Muhammad Dabo" something like that I'm not really good at storing names."zayd say with a shrug and faisal humm in response.

"I know him,
I'll call .........faisal try saying.

"No you won't call him,
So your colleague doesn't have the right to punish someone you are conversant with or what?
She did what she has to do to his dad and he's doing exactly what every son should do,
why will you stop him?"sooraj say and faisal sigh.

"A,a sooraj baka wuche ba haryanzu?
I just spoke with nabila and she said they are seriously beating her in the station."khairat say coming down from the staircase.

"Mummy I'm not going anywhere.
I just got back and I am really exhausted aren't two of her brothers also military officers they should know how to bail out there rude sister."sooraj say standing from the dinning table.

"You are going to the station to get your fiancee out it's an order sooraj not a request."khairat say sternly and sooraj sigh.

"Mum........

"Yes i know the YABO family hurt hayat but we don't have to avenge whatever they did to us, Khair is still your fiancee sooraj and Basmah is married to one of the YABO sons so whatever happened at the end we are still a family,
"kayi hakuri kaje.
She said her brothers said whoever is doing this to her is there senior but he isn't your senior even if he's your senior i know you will find a way to get her out of that place."khairat say and sooraj sigh.

He doesn't want to do anything to offend his mother but he sure as hell not going to station just because of Khair she's not worth it plus he's back from a long journey and need rest not to start gallivanting around the town  because of a rude teenage girl behind bars.

"Ok fine.
Faisal will make a call and she will be out."sooraj say and leave the parlour before his mum request for something he know he won't do.

"Allah ya shirya.
Dan Allah faisal ka Kira wanda zaka kira yanzu.
You, where have you been since morning?"khairat say looking at zayd who's lost in his own thought.

"Just work."zayd say tiredly and his mum humm in response as she dishe his food from the warmer.

Khairat knows something is bothering her son and she will try talking to him later maybe he can open up to her, he seems really worried and all stressed for the past two weeks.

"Mummy they will release her right away,
Mu zamu wuche."faisal say as hanan head upstairs to get her stuffs.

"Ok.
Thank you faisal."khairat say with a smile as hanan come down with her suitcase.

"Mummy goodnight."hanan say as faisal collect the suitcase from her hand and head outside.

"When are you resuming work or you've quit since you are now a madam?"zayd say jokingly and hanan smile.

"Maybe after we come back from The Bahamas vacation."hanan say and hayat chuckle.

"That's of you didn't come back pregnant."hayat say standing up from the dinning table.

"Mummy goodnight,
Ya zayd goodnight too."hanan say and head outside as hayat continue teasing her about pregnancy.

Please vote, comments and share.

Khair, khair i want to see when you and sooraj love will start blooming.