S - Naaz... Aaj bol diya tune esa... Aaj ke baad esa bolne ka socha bhi na... To mujhe baas... 2 minutes lagenge tujhe yeh yaad dilvane mei ki tu meri hai... Samjhi... Said in stern tone while he come dangerously close to her... Making her feel intimated by there proximity...

Shehnaaz didn't respond to his words making him more angry on her... He pinned her both the hands above her head come near her lips... And take a deep breath... Her smell is making him beast... And her attitude is giving fuel to the fire which is burning him from inside....

Shehnaaz can feel his breath near her lips... Which make her feeling thousands of butterflies in her stomach... But she composed herself..

Sh - kyu ab mei apki ho gyi... Jab mere baare mei information nikalne ko bola tha tb nahi laga ki... Mei meri Naaz pe shak kr raha hu... Said all this with a cute angry pout on her face... To show him that she is still remember his deeds and is not going to forget it soon...

S - Naaz... Call her instantly after listening her words come little far from her... But she is still pinned on the wall by him...

Sh - kya... Naaz... Said rudely...

And this is new for him... Someone is talking to him rudely other than his mother... But godd damm... She is not any other girl or someone to him now... She is his... All of it... She is his soul,his heart, his love, his life... Everything...

S - jaan... Mujhe baas tutne se daar lgta hai... Mujhe unsab logo se dur jaane se dar lgta hai... Jinse bhi mei pyaar krta hu... Baas apne apko protect krna chah raha tha mei... Said in remorseful voice making shehnaaz look towards him intensely...

How much she try to not melt as he didn't trust her... But she can't see him in this state... She knew she fall for him head over heels... And it is seriously a mad and bad one... So she just lovingly look towards him...

Sh - huh...! Suniye...call him lovingly making him look towards her instantly...

S - kya hua... Asked instantly...

Sh - mere hath chod dijiye na... Said while pointing towards her hands by her eye gestures...

Sidharth instantly drop her hands and look towards her instantly after placing his both hands around her waist...

Shehnaaz place her right hand on his left cheek and rub there lovingly...

Sh - ab to nahi karoge na esa kabhi bhi... Asked innocently while still stroking his cheeks lovingly...

S - kabhi nahi... Said instantly without even thinking twice...

Hearing him shehnaaz hug him tightly while sidharth too reciprocate the hug with same flavour...

S - Naaz... Tu aaj mujhe kuch bolne vali thi na... Asked after sometime... While they are still in the hug...

Hearing him shehnaaz broke the hug and look towards him in confusion...

Sh - kya bolne vali thi... Asked in confusion...

S - mere kal ke confession ka reply dena tha na tujhe aaj... To dena... Said teasingly while his hands are teasing her waist too at the same time....

Sh - siddharth... Winced at his teasing and try to come out of his hold... Making him hold her more tightly...

S - nahi Naaz... Mere hatho se nikal kr jana bohot mushkil hai... To koshish bhi mat kr... Samjhi... Said all this while decreasing the distance them dangerously slowly making her feel all the new sensations in her...

Sh - k..ya k..r kya kr rahe ho siddharth.... Said while stammering as this proximity is making her feel week on her knees....

But there romantic moment is spoiled by shahba... Who knocked at the door loudly and yelling her name... Making sidharth groan at his future saale sahab...

Shahba - yaar moti... Kya kr rahi hai tu ander or jiju kaha hai... Aunty ji puch rahi hai.... Said loudly from the other side of the door....

Shehnaaz instantly look towards sidharth with horrified expression and gesture him to release her from his hold... Which he did unwilling....

Sh - shahba tu jaa mei ati hu... Niche.. Or vo koi important call tha to terrace pe gye hai... Baat krne... Said instantly after composing herself....

Shahba - acha terrace pe gye hai... Tere vo... Pr bandariya terrace pe to mei tha... To jutt to bol mat... Or dono jaldi se niche ajao aunty or papa mummy intezaar kr rahe hai... Said teasing while bitting his inner cheeks to stop laughing loudly.... Saying so went downstairs chuckling on imagining shehnaaz pouty look after listening his words...

And yes shehnaaz is pouting listening shahba words inside the room...

.
.

How is the update...?

Or ones again thank you for all your love...

So as a thanks to all... This is for you all... A longest update of this book till now...

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️