PʟᴇAsᴇ ʟᴇᴀVᴇ ᴍE

Frequently attempting to keep myself busy, I am still unable to get over those thoughts

Frequently attempting to keep myself busy, I am still unable to get over those thoughts. My mind simply cannot comprehend what he tried to do or had been doing since the past three days.

Stop thinking. Stop thinking. I reprimanded myself. But things are getting out of control, beyond my intellectuals.

At times, I feel it is the lust that makes him do that but then at times I notice him acting like a psychopath. I regret loving him to that extent.

These feelings are anew to me. Something I never experienced, never pondered over. Overthinking all of these situations is contemporarily stressing me out. I want to get out of it, lost somewhere in the wood? If that makes sense. Well it's easier said than done. Let's just go with the flow. I asserted myself terrified of what's ahead to saunter to.

"What are you thinking Aisle." Yuhannis flattering voice made me roll my eyes.

Aisle. Yes that's the name he has given to me. Not better than Aats but it provides me pleasure though I wouldn't never admit that.

I peeked a glance at him. He looked enticingly breathtaking in his normal tuxedo, his feet embraced with black lustrous shoes. His hair was assembled perfectly the way it used to be in childhood. He hasn't changed a bit in these 12 years, except for his facial features becoming more sharp and his height, which keeps on increasing. But I believe it won't anymore.

We were driving back to house. Instead of my father or the driver, it was he who came to pick me up from the school. I grumbled at first but then tentatively gave in as I doubted he would allow me to take a taxi.

"I..uh...oh. Nothing. You drive." I stuttered rolling my eyes to the other side. Allah! That was rude. I shushed my eyes unable to witness any of this drama happening to me.

Why am I behaving like I hate him all of a sudden? Because I actually don't.

"If you want..."

"I...I am sorry." I interrupted him incapable of vocalizing anything further.

"Sorry? For what?" He looked across me. I stared into his burgeon eyes amused at his question. How does he stay so calm?

"For being rude." I spoke as calmly as I could. My mind and tongue were not in chorus at this moment.

My brain was not in a condition to lie about anything. If Yuhannis was to ask anything further, I might literally spell everything out which would be a blunder and I know that. I artlessly speculated that today I have to allow my feet to travel to Maaz's house. It was the fourth day of my tution and the last day of this torturous week. Saturday and Sunday, the days I eagerly coveted and the crave for has inauspiciously increased because of that Maaz Qureshi.

"When did we become so formal? You have always been short-tempered, I know. It's something within you and you don't have much power over that attribute of yours." His eyes were narrowed on me with that manly smirk never leaving his face.