A New Ship

I don't own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does
                             Annabeth POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thalia came out to us as lesbian a month ago. Well, I'm starting to think Reyna has a crush on her. I'm going to see if I can find a way to get them together, because I think Will and Nico are getting a bit tired of the attention they're getting. I overhear them complaining about not being able to kiss for two seconds without a camera going off in their faces.

I'm going to get Piper in on it too, to see if they actually have a crush on each other. Piper's good with that sort of thing.  I ask her, and she says they do.  It's my turn to truth or dare someone, so I'm going to dare (Reyna never picks truth) Reyna to tell everyone her crush. Either it will be really awkward or they will confess their crushes to each other, and start going out.  Either way, it will be funny. 

"Hey, Reyna!  Truth or Dare!", I say.  "Dare."  "Okay.  I dare you to tell everyone your crush!", I say.  "Gods, you sound like my siblings.", Reyna says, "Well, I have a crush on you, Thalia." "I have a crush on you as well, Reyna!" I hear from Thalia.  Want to go out?  I mean, I don't know how the whole Hunters of Artemis thing will work out, but we'll try.", I hear Reyna say. 

"Yes!", I hear Thalia say.  In a flash of silver light, Artemis appears before us. 
"I usually forbid the Hunters to date.  However, times have changed, and I have decided I will allow two Hunters to have a romantic relationship.  However, both of you must stay virgin, or you will get kicked from the Hunt.  Nothing more than kissing, got it! 

I regretted my decision to forbid two Hunters from a relationship the day I forced Emmie and Jo to leave.  Boys, however are still strictly off limits.  Close your eyes, I'm leaving."

We all close our eyes, and Artemis is gone.  "Well, that's good!", I hear Thalia say.  I'm feeling proud of myself, and now we have a new ship to fawn over.  I wonder when the Theyna fan club will start.  "Hey guys, it's getting late.   Let's get a couple more dares in, and then we'll decide what to do from there.  We have enough supplies to last awhile", Percy says, gesturing at the cart of snacks and pranks. 

"Okay, Calypso, truth or dare!", Reyna says "Truth", said Calypso.  "How did you not break from all those years alone on Ogygia, and all the boys you liked leaving?"

"I gardened, I weaved, I learned to paint.  Beach days were nice when I had visitors.  To be honest, I was kinda broken.  But Leo's always had a gift for fixing things!", she said, kissing him. 

I am SO glad she has Leo, because she is way prettier than me.  If Percy was more superficial, she could easily steal him from me.   "Austin, truth or dare!", Calypso said.  "Me?  Truth, I guess.  I am not interested in having an egg on my head.", Austin replied.

"Ok, what is your most embarrassing story?"  "Ok.  So, I was bored in history class, right.  So I had this brilliant thought:  sneak out the window.  But, it wasn't open enough, and I got stuck.  A couple boys pushed me out, and I fell to the ground.  And that's how I broke my leg, and my dignity!",  said Austin. 

Everyone chuckled at that.  So that's how he broke his leg in November?  I think.  He said he fell off a pegasus. "Well guys, it's like midnight.  You guys wanna just grab some ice cream, and call it a night?", Percy said.  "Sure", everyone replies.  We grab snacks.  I get chocolate ice cream.

"Okay.  Annabeth and I will take the Counselor's room.  You guys play Rock Paper Scissors for the bunks, there's enough room for three of you.  Leo, you've got a spot on the bunks, cause you brought ice cream!  Losers sleep on the couch.", Percy declares. 

Kayla joins the Rock Paper Scissors battle, Will and Austin quietly lay out sleeping bags.  Hazel, Jason, and Reyna got the other three bunks.  I slip inside the surprisingly big room, and fall onto the bed with Percy.  Despite what Coach Hedge might have said had he been here, nothing funny happened.  I finally close my eyes, and fall asleep to the sound of Percy snoring. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note-  I hope you liked this chapter.  Sorry, I didn't have enough energy for a huge chapter today.  This story blew up pretty fast!  For a new writer, this is really good!  And there is much more to come.  Next chapter is Will POV, expect some Solangelo!  Also, does anyone know why when I put tags on this story, it just deletes them?  Is there a set amount of tags you can put on a story?  Don't expect any chapters tomorrow. Have a great day!