Chapter Eighty Six

Comincia dall'inizio

Wang Xei looked at his pitiful look before speaking.

"Are you done?"

Wang Bao hiccuped a couple more times before he grit his teeth and ordered Wang Xei seriously.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again! I love Nakai and will never leave him, not for anyone."

Wang Xei looked unbothered by Wang Bao's words and simply retorted.

"What if he dies in the war? Your precious Giant you love so dearly isn't even in the country right now. He's off fighting against the people our Mother had brain washed, a couple days ago it was released publicly that Mother was behind all the killing sprees and has been imprisoned by the King, her followers haven't backed down though so a war is eminent."

Wang Bao went quiet and sat back on his legs as his shoulders slumped, his hands subconsciously drifted to his stomach and rubbed it soothingly. Wang Bao's eyes looked blank as if he had lost everything in just a matter of seconds. Nakai's words of when Wang Bao wanted to run away floated in his mind. "As much as I love you, if we don't do anything about your Mother, it will lead to a lot of innocent people dying" Nakai was off fighting everyone's safety while Wang Bao was left with his psycho Brother. Wang Bao didn't blame Nakai since he knew it was the right thing to do but he wished that just this once, someone else could do the saving of the masses and Nakai would come save him. Wang Xei sat up and looked at Wang Bao's blank eyes, continuing to speak.

"I heard they will set off to attack Mother's followers tonight before they can reach the capital of Sea Country.... I wonder if your Nakai is as good of a fighter as I heard."

"He is. Once he comes for me you'll see for yourself."

Wang Bao regained some of his spirit and stood up, his eyes locked on Wang Xei, the look from before had been replaced with determination and he walked away, closing the door to the bedroom. Wang Xei sat on the ground before standing up and headed to the bathroom. He took care of his third leg then checked the damage Wang Bao had done in the mirror. A few light bruises littered his face while the corner of his lip was split. Wang Xei licked the corner that was slightly bloody and grinned. Although Wang Bao had left him with bruises he liked it a lot and grabbed his wallet before heading out to get Wang Bao a treat.

. . . . . . . .

Wang Lei was out at the cafe with Karo since he didn't want him to feel left out when it came time for Wang Xei showing his face again, the odd feeling in his chest annoyed Wang Lei so much that he was becoming agitated and he glared at his drink in front of him. Karo was eating his large slice of cake when he saw Wang Lei's sour face. He scooped a little piece of cake and waved it in front of Wang Lei's tightly sealed lips.

"Ahhh~"

Karo smiled brightly and Wang Lei opened his mouth, accepting the cake. Karo bounced happily in his then carried on eating. Wang Lei ruffled Karo's hair and took a sip of his coffee until the worker rushed over to their table. Her voice was hushed while her eyes wide with panic.

"Your Majesty, he's here!"

Wang Lei's table was situated in the corner close to the kitchen which allowed a lot of privacy from the rest of the customers. Wang Lei nodded and stood up, the worker looked a wreck as if she was the one who couldn't be spotted by Wang Xei while Wang Lei kept his cool.

"I'll leave through the kitchen then, keep him here as long as you can but don't make it obvious."

Karo was picked up along with his plate of cake and Wang Lei walked into the kitchen, he walked with long strides while his other hand pulled his phone out to call Ala.