Auri smiled.

Mukhang tinupad nga ni Rage ang sinabi nitong bibigyan siya ng babaeng kaibigan.

Now, she wonders who she is.

Naglakad na siya palabas ng DHU at nagtungo sa parking lot. Ilang sandali siyang naglalakad at hinahanap kung sino ang susundo sa kanya nang makita niya si Georgia at ang ama nito sa isang parte ng parking lot at mukhang nagtatalo.

Georgia looked like she is angry at her father. While Paul just looks at Georgia blankly.

Auri arched her brow. So the annoying attorney Paul is here. How she hopes he's here to take her daughter back to NZ. That would be great.

Nabawi ni Auri ang tingin sa mag-ama nang may sumigaw.

"Bitch!"

Hinanap niya ang boses at nakita niya ang isang babaeng maganda pero suplada ang dating. Pero ang nakakuha ng atensyon niya ay ang buhok nitong itim pero may isang parte sa may noo na puro puti.

"Bitch come!" Muling sigaw nito at sa kanya nakatingin.

Kunot noo siyang lumapit dahil may sapantaha na siyang ito ang sinasabi ni Rage na babaeng kaibigan para sa kanya.

"Hello bitch, Auri, yes?" Nakangisi na tanong nito sa kanya.

Auri nodded even if she was a little taken aback by how the woman addressed her.

"Aloha, by the way." Inabot nito ang ang kamay na agad na tinanggap ni Auri. "I'm glad to be your friend by the way. Promise, I'll be upfront with you. Rage may have asked me to befriend you but that doesn't mean I don't like the idea." Itinikyas nito ang isang kilay. "So, for starters, we call each other by our name or whatever you prefer, the best is bitch 'coz that's how I am," Aloha smiled.

Hindi mapigilan ni Auri ang mapangiti.

"Bitch it is," aniya saka sumabay sa paglakad dito.

"You'll meet the others some other time, okay? Those bitches are busy with works and some stuff that's why I'm the only one who's here," anito bago kinuha ang susi ng kotse nito at pinindot iyon.

Sumakay silang dalawa sa sasakyan nito at habang nasa biyahe pauwi ay hindi mapigilan ni Auri ang mapahawak sa seatbelt niya dahil sa bilis magmaneho ng babae.

"Bitch, slow down, death is not tailing us," Auri couldn't help but say.

Aloha chuckled and speed down the car. "Sorry, Katana and I used to chase death in the road," she laughed.

Napailing si Auri habang nangingiti.

"I would love to see how you and this Katana chase death. It sounds interesting." Auri was curious and excited about the idea of travelling with girls.

"Oh yeah," Aloha gave her grin after parking her car in front of kuya Kronack's villa. "We'll call you sometimes when we plan to go racing—"

"Racing?" Auri gaped.

That she didn't expect.

"A-huh," tumango-tango ito. "That's how we often chace death. You can ride with one of us. Who knows you'll be interested in it and learn to race too. Oh, that would be cool!" Aloha excitedly clasped her hand. "Rage got a lot of cool cars for racing you surely can grab whatever you want and Rage wouldn't mind. Huh! After all, he owns the Crown's automotive."

Napangiwi si Auri.

"I don't think Rage will let me just grab his car—"

"I'm sure he will," Aloha winked. "But for now we'll introduce you first to racing, okay?"