Auri scoffed. "Boring and depressing, you say, eh? But you gave all the time in your life and energy to ruin it. Wow..." Auri laughed filled with sarcasm. "Must be the other way around."

Nawala ang ngisi nito at napalitan iyon ng inis na kababahiran ng galit. And before Georgia could speak, Auri talk again.

"Look, I may be the quiet and weak type but that doesn't mean I don't fight," Auri gave the woman a cold smile. "I pull eyes out and break bones without doing anything, Georgia. So, do not test me," may babala na saad niya dito.

"Really?" Georgia laughed, derision was palpable on laughter. "I wonder how? Are you what? Some kind of alien with powers? Tch. Don't scare me bitch 'cause it is not working. You have to work hard."

"No, I do not have any powers in me but I have three hulks that's ready to do me a favour if I ask to." Ngumiti si Auri. "Do not mess with me, you have seen the hulks at our mansion they can crush every bone you have. And they will not hesitate to help me in any way, Georgia. May I add too, kuya Mirrow just adopted a leopard pet and he didn't fail to inform me to bring some food for the animal." Tinignan niya ang babae mula ulo hanggang paa. "There's nothing much to eat from you but your bones will be a good play toy for kuya Mirrow's new pet."

Tumalim ang mga mata at nagtagis ang bagang nito. "See, you're nothing but a woman who feigns to be innocent and goody-goody but you are just as vile as your mother!" Georgia is angry as she pushed her words out of her mouth.

Auri is surprised the woman seems to know something about her mother but that doesn't matter at all. All she wanted us for this butch to stop.

"I don't know who the fuck is my mother is and I couldn't care less about her," Auri paused and offer the fakest smile she master. "But if somehow my hidden bitchness and vile attitude is inherited from her then I thanks her for that 'coz I have something I can use against you," she continued then stepped back eyes still pinned at the woman who is red from anger. "And please, if you can't get Rage's attention then don't turn on my kuya Prius 'coz I will never accept you for my brother."

With that Auri left Georgia visibly seething in anger.

While Auri on the other hand feels like her energy was drained out from her. It's tiring to show she is strong and a total bitch when she's not feeling like she is or, perhaps, she only needs training and she could be the bitch that bloody Georgia will ever hate.

Damn! Blimmin' Georgia is so annoying and shameless. Auri shook her head in disbelief.

Alam niyang may gusto ito kay Rage. Hindi naman iyon mahirap malaman kung kulang na lang magmukha puso ang buong mukha nito pagnakikita si Rage.

At mukhang napansin nitong wala itong mahihita sa binata kaya kay kuya Prius ulit natuon ang pansin.

Lihim na napairap si Auri ng maalala ang mga mensahe ng babae sa kapatid niya. Maliban doon sa isang mensahe na nabasa niya na gusto nitong makipag-usap kay kuya ay may iba pa itong mensahe na puro kalandian ang laman. Buti na lang hindi pa nababasa ni kuya.

Auti hopes her brother will not notice something odd with his phone and that he doesn't give a damn about Georgia. Bli-nock niya kasi ang numero ng babae. Sana lang hindi malaman ni kuya.

PAGKATAPOS NG last unit ni Auri ng araw na iyon ay kinuha niya ang cellphone niya para tignan kung may mensahe ba siya galing kay Rage na siyang susundo sa kanya.

There were two from him.

One informing her that they'll be having a date and the second was informing her that her soon-to-be girl friend will fetch her.