Jessica grabbed my arm for a second and spoke "me and angel are going to walk around a little longer." I nodded as Sammy pulled me into the build-a-bear.

A nice lady that worked there walked up to us and spoke. "Welcome to build-a-bear, have you guys been here before?" Sammy shook her head no "no my mommy never took me here before" the lady nodded and showed us around before letting us go on our own.

Sammy picked a light brown bear she liked before she spoke "how do we stuff it?" I pointed to the little stuffing machine thingy and said "we go over there and they stuff it for you" Sammy nodded and walked over.

She gave her best to a worker and they had her do the little dance to give it magic before handing her a stuffed heart and telling her to kiss it to bring the bear to life.

Sammy kissed the heart before handing it to me and saying "you kiss it too" I nodded and gave the heart a little kiss before handing it to the worker. The worker put it in the bear and sewed him up.

Once he was nice and stuffed Sammy gave him a big hug and we walked over to the clothing section. Sammy picked out a cute outfit and made a birth certificate. She decided to name the bear berry.

Once we were all ready I paid for her bear as we were standing next to the clothes section I spoke "can I take a picture of you and berry?" Sammy nodded and stood holding the birth certificate and bear as I kneeled down and took the photo.

I showed Sammy the photo, she just giggled as I grabbed her hand and walked out of the store. We ended up finding the others in the food court. They were drinking smoothies at one of the tables.

We walked over sat down and Sammy told them all about her magical experience at build-a-bear. I quickly sent the photo I took to techno.

*text convo*

Y/n
I took Sammy to build-a-bear

Y/nI took Sammy to build-a-bear

Techno
Mother arc?

Y/n
Yep. I'm ✨pregnant✨

Techno
I hope you're ✨joking✨

Y/n
I am I am don't worry

Techno
I showed my mom and dad the photo, it's safe to say they love you so fucking much

Y/n
Aww well I'm glad. I love your family

Techno
Your a part of this family too

Y/n
Aww noooo I'm going to cry in the middle of the mall techno

Techno
Don't cryyyyyy
Go have fun, I have to go now

Y/n
Bye babe, I love you

Techno
I love you too.

*end of text convo*

As I set my phone down angel had looked over and saw the ending texts "he's right you know" I tilted my head and spoke "what?"

She smiled "your part of this family too" Jessica nodded along as she spoke "I agree" I'm going to cry in the fucking mall holy shit.

I stuck out my bottom lip and spoke "aww I love you guys so much" sammy then spoke. "I love you too y/n" we talked for a minute before angel took Sammy to the bathroom.

Sammy quickly turned to me and spoke "take care of berry for me okay?" I nodded and sat berry in my lap. The second they were out of earshot Jessica spoke. "Sammy and techno have always been the closest out of all of us, but I really think you might be taking his place, she talks about you a lot" I smiled before Jessica continued.

"All she ever talks about is you and techno and how you look like a princess" I stuck out my bottom lip again as I spoke "aww that's so sweet" Jessica just nodded as we continued talking.

Soon enough the other girls came back. We all talked for a little bit before it was almost dinner time so we decided to go home.

We arrived at their house and went inside. Sammy immediately started telling her brother and parents about her build-a-bear experience.

I walked over to techno who was on the couch, sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder before speaking "I can't believe today's already almost over" techno laughed "don't worry, we still get to spend time with Sammy plus we can always come back, my family loves you" I just nodded as we all ended up watching tv together until dinner was done.

We all ate then technos dad suggested we watch a movie together. We all agreed and picked something. We watched the movie along with a different movie after that until everyone slowly started getting in bed.

Me and techno followed pretty close behind slowly falling asleep. Tomorrow we're taking Sammy to our house and going camping.

This should be fun.

1552 words