𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 ~ 44

━━━━━━ ◦ ♡︎ ◦ ━━━━━━

TW: ROUGH SEX, RAW, MULTIPLE ROUNDS, IMPREGNATING KINK, BLOOD, RUT(?), OVER-SIMULATION, COCK WARMING

━━━━━━ ◦ ♡︎ ◦ ━━━━━━

Bakugou yawned as he stretched his arms in his office chair. He was currently doing paperwork for his agency and working 'behind the scenes' for one of Todoroki's mission, which he was on. Midoriya was also on a mission but he had help so Bakugou opted in helping Todoroki's on his mission.

Bakugou sighed as he pressed a button on his office phone, "Can someone bring some water?" He asked.

There was a buzz before a voice spoke out, "Yes sir, on it sir."

"Thank you," Bakugou said as he continued the paper work he was doing.

Not a few minutes later a young girl with a suit came in with a glass of water. She seemed to be a newbie at the agency, since Bakugou haven't seen her around often.

"Here you go sir, your glass of water," The girl said as she handed Bakugou the glass.

"Thank you, you're the newbie right?" Bakugou asked as he sipped his water.

The girl tensed a bit but nodded with a small bow, "Y-Yes sir, I only join a week ago."

Bakugou nodded and waved the girl off, "Well, welcome to the Dynamite Agency, I expect the best from you."

"Thank you sir," The girl bowed with a small smile as she left.

Bakugou glanced at his door before chuckling to himself and shaking his head. To the public, he may seem like a ruthless hero, but to his workers, no matter what job they took, he always treated with kindness and reassert while also being strict on them.

Bakugou took another sip of his water, almost finishing the whole glass as he was typing on his computer. The sound of soft music playing in the background and typing were the only things that were heard, besides the birds twittering in the background.

But slowly, yet surely, the room got a little bit hotter for Bakugou by the minute. He had already drinked all of his water, and his vision was slightly blurry. His face started to flush slightly as he put his head in his hand.

"What... the... fu... ck...?" Bakugou muttered as he started to pant.

"Sir, here are some paper- ooooh," a worker for Bakugou trailed off as he looked at his bosses state, "S-Sir? Are you alright? Do I need to call some-someone?"