𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 - 11

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ SOMETIMES, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/n wiped down his cafe table. Today had been a quiet and slow day at the Sakura Cafe and he was grateful for it. He was also grateful that all of his co-workers were here today. Yumi, Tadashi, and Kai his little friend group.

There was a sound of ringing, signaling that someone had entered the cafe. When the workers lifted their head from whatever they were doing to see the new customer, they all immediately decked down.

The new 'customers' were using their quirks. Some with a gun quirk others with a limb transformation quirk. They were villains, and one of them seem very familiar. The red haired male from the other day. The one who had been harassing Y/n.

Y/n growled under his breathe, he quickly made his way to where his friends were. The villains roaming the cafe like they owned the place.

"What's happening over there?" Yumi whispered to Y/n.

Kai was comforting a shook Tadashi. Poor thing, he was never one to get into a fight. And this was his first villain attack.

"Villains. Remember the old man from the other day? Well, he brought his gang, or whatever, here," Y/n whispered back.

"Great, more villains," Kai grumbled.

"At least the annoying one."

"Y-you guys h-have to de-deal with v-villains all the t-time?" Tadashi stuttered as small white fog came out of his mouth out of nervousness.

"No, we don't, only once or twice a year, nothing to worry about, Tadashi," Kai comforted.

Y/n looked at the albino than at his other friends. An idea popped into his head.

"Yumi you have your phone with you right?" Y/n asked in a hush voice.

"Of course, never go anywhere without it," Yumi whispered.

"Great, call the police or the heroes. Tadashi?"

The younger looked up with fearful eyes.

"Can you make thick enough fog to cover this place?"

The other three workers cocked their head to the side.