𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 - 1

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ HOME, SWEET HOME . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"And... done. It's a pleasure doing business with you," the person who sold the pro heroes the new place said, as they bowed, very respectfully, "And please remember that there is a fourth roommate."

"That was easier than expected," a certain duo haired pro hero commented as he and his two friends walked out of the office.

"And it was surprisingly cheap to find a big place like this shithole," the exploding hero added.

"Yeah, but we are sharing a place with a fourth person," an upraising green headed hero stated, "Let's just hope that they aren't rude."

The three uprising heroes had a black mask on as they started to walk together to the building. The large building was built with 5 floors, each floor was a personal home to 2 or 4 people. It had 4 bedrooms, 2 bath room, both with showers, a kitchen, living room, and a laundry room. Everything a home needs.

All 5 floors were already rented but multiple different people, mutant or not. But only one floor had room for three new roommates to live together, however, one roommate will be random to the new heroes.

The pros didn't care honestly, there was three of them and one of the random person if they were rude. Plus, they will not back down and choose a different place, since this building is close to all of their slowly rising agencies. They just have to hope for the best.

The trio made their way to the third floor. Thanks to the elevator, they all didn't need to carry their luggage. The green hero fumbled with the keys before unlocking the door. When the three glanced inside, they were surprised with how clean and tidy the floor was.

The blonde hero slightly smirked at the cleanness, glad that the roommate was a clean person and not a trash panda.

The house was quiet, but the duo haired male didn't mind. Soon this place will feel like home when he and his friends settle down.

The great haired male was a bit confused. Wasn't there supposed to be another roommate? He just shrugged it off, maybe they weren't here at the moment.

The trio made their way to the living room, of course taking off their shoes first and carrying/pulling their luggage and bags. They looked around at the place as they wondered around a bit. It was very spacious and open.

"Very homey," Todoroki commented as he looked around the lounge area.

"Agreed, its very nice," Midoriya said as he placed down his bags and reorganized Todoroki's.