𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 - 41

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ DREAMING OF A FANTASY IS YOUR ESCAPE FROM REALITY . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"AHH!! OH NO!! I FUCKED UPPP!!" A familiar voice cried out in a panic.

"OI!! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!!" Another voice called out.

"Can we not yell at each other and see if Izuku's okay?" A calm voice said with a pop added at the end.

Midoriya slowly opened his eyes and was met with a pale blue sky. He blinked a bit confused on what was happening at the moment.

"Aaahhh!! Izu! Baby! Are you okay??" Y/n, the first voice, asked in a panic as he now had a witches hat on his head as he entered Midoriya's view.

Midoriya groaned, "Ugh, what happened?" He questioned.

"Y/n decided it was going to be a great idea to throw his potions at us," Bakugou, the second voice, claimed as he now had shorter hair and wolf ears on his head.

"It was an accident I swear! Honey and Pepper floated in front of me and I didn't want to hurt them!"

"We were all hit with the potions but it seems like you gotten the best out of all of us," Todoroki, the third voice, stated as a bubble came out of his mouth and popped.

"What-What did the potions do exactly?" Midoriya questioned as he sat up.

"Isn't it obvious?" Bakugou lightly scoffed, "I'm part wolf now, Todoroki is having bubbles come out of his mouth, and you passed out from an exploding sneeze, which was surprisingly green pixie dust."

"I'm so sorry! I didn't knooww," Y/n whined a bit as he engulfed Midoriya in a hug, he than perked up and looked at his green eyes, "But at least now your potion wore off! You only needed to sneeze once."

Midoriya let everything sink in for a second. First, he's in a field one seemed to be in a forest and a little cottagecore house a bit away. Second, he and his boyfriends were now in some weird fantasy outfits. This was all new to him, and he could feel that he didn't have a quirk here too.

Was this all a dream? Was he hit by a universe quirk? What was happening?? Midoriya let question swirl around his heads like birds in a cartoon.

"Did I... Did I break him?" Y/n asks as he poked Midoriya's cheek.

"Who knows," Bakugou grumbled a bit, but is actually concerned for one of his husbands.

"But when are these potions going to wear off?" Todoroki asks as a bubble popped.