𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 - 32

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY, AND EAT FOOD FOR A LIVING . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/n was peacefully sitting on the couch without a care in the world at the moment. He was watching TV as Honey played with the cat scratcher. He didn't really think much as he changed channels on the TV, it was supposed to be a normal day after all.

"Pro hero Shoto had just finished a fight with a villain. However he is severely injured but fortunately the wounds are nothing life threatening. The villain was named Zurui Nanbaku, also known as 'Electro Vex', unfortunately he escaped the scene before Pro heroes Dynamite and Deku arrived," The woman on the news channel said.

Y/n immediately became worried for his boyfriends' health. He continued to watch the news with a worried expression as Honey came up to him and tried to comfort him.

"I better get the med-kit," Y/n mumbled to himself, "The hospital won't be able to do much, especially since there isn't anyone with a healing quirk there."

Y/n quickly went to the kitchen and took the med-kit from out of the cupboard. He brought out two thin bottles and started to use his quirk. He filled one bottle with a purple liquid that bubbled slightly, and the other with a red liquid that let out some steam.

Honey leaped onto the counter and sat on it. They watched at their human combined the two liquids together making a light pink color. They tilted their head to the side as Y/n poured a mint green liquid.

The bottle holding all of the liquids let out a puff of mint colored clouds the disintegrated into a pink color. Y/n smiled at the bottle.

"That should do it," Y/n stated, "A healing chemical that can put a wound before it was even there."

Honey just watched Y/n with a blank face and yawned. They sometimes think that Y/n was secretly a witch or something with how many different chemicals that he makes. Than again it is Y/n's quirk and he can do whatever he likes with it.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ PEOPLE JUST DECIDES NOT TO FOLLOW THE RULES, THAN AGAIN THEY DIE QUICKER BECAUSE OF THEIR IGNORANCE, SO LESS DUMB PEOPLE TO BUMP INTO . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Todoroki stumbled into the living room, exhausted with todays events. He flopped onto the couch, a stinging pain spasmed through out his body. He had bandages on his arms as one on his cheek. Yeah, the hospital did as much as they could.

Bakugou and Midoriya were still working as Todoroki was the one who got off of work early because of his injures. And honestly, Todoroki was glad that he got to go home, at least he wouldn't have to deal with the media constantly asking him questions.

"Oh, sweetheart, are you alright?" Y/n asked as he walked into the living room with a box, "I saw the news and I was worried for you, I'm just happy that you weren't severely injured."

Todoroki groaned slightly in discomfort, "I don't like this..." He muttered in a childish manner.

Y/n sat down next to the injured male and caressed his cheek without the bandage, "I know sweetheart, the hospital didn't do much did they?"

Todoroki shook his head.

"Okay... Do you want me to heal you up?"

Todoroki was slightly confused by this. He nodded either way, trusting Y/n with his decisions.

Y/n smiled as he slowly and carefully unwrapped one of Todoroki's bandages on his arm. He slightly frowned at the burns and cuts on his left arm.

Y/n opened the box he carried and took out the pink and mint green liquid he made earlier. He grabbed a cloth from inside the box and a cotton ball with some tweezers. He pulled his hair into a low pony tail started to get to work.

Todoroki watched in awe as the (h/c)-ette dabbed the cotton ball with the pink liquid with the tweezers. He noticed on how focused Y/n was and how he was being very careful with every movement he does. It warms Todoroki's heart to know that people like Y/n was with him.

Y/n softly grabbed Todoroki's arm and carefully dabbed the cotton on the burns and cuts. This caused Todoroki to hiss in pain and from the sudden coldness. Y/n quickly pulled away and placed the cloth over where he put the liquid.

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you too much?" Y/n asked worriedly.

Todoroki shook his head, "It's just the sudden coldness and it stung a bit. But I'm fine," he stated.

Y/n kissed Todoroki's temple, "I'm sorry but I have to keep going to get you healed up, it will only take a minute I promise, plus you're already healing."

Y/n lifted the cloth to show that the once brunt and cut up skin was good as new where the cotton ball had been placed. Todoroki's eyes widened at the sudden healing.

"How did heal so fast?" Todoroki asked.

Y/n scratched his cheek, "It's my quirk. I can create any liquid or chemical from my sweat and stomach acid. That means I can combine different liquids together to create a new one for different occasions. Like healing for you or creating nitroglycerin for protection."

Todoroki was amazed by this, "Wow, you really are amazing."

Y/n chuckled at this while blushing, "I wouldn't' say that," he said as he continued to care for Todoroki.

"No seriously, what did we do to deserve you? You're actually ours it's amazing," Todoroki said as he had stars around his face and a pink blush.

Y/n blushed a red color and leaned his head on the taller's shoulder, "God... You're... You're just you... I love you, but it's really me who should be asking that."

Todoroki lifted Y/n's by his chin. The two looked at each other's eyes and smiled to one another. They both leaned into a kiss and closed their eyes. The kiss was quick but it was filled with love and passion.

"I love you too Y/n," Todoroki whispered as he leaned his forehead on the other.

Y/n smiled, one that could rival the sun itself in Todoroki's, "I love you more, thank you, Shoto."

Todoroki gave another quick kiss before pulling away and letting Y/n heal him. He was happy that Y/n would be by his and the other heroes' side forever now. The world just felt so complete with Y/n in it.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝ ︎BUT WHEN HE LOVES US IT FEELS LIKE THE WORLD DISSAPEARS, NO ONE CAN BOTHER US ANYMORE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
1124