𝘊𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 - 9

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ FUCK LONELINESS, EAT THE CAKE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Y/n was simply serving his customers. Either cake, coffee, juice, cookies, anything that the Sakura Café made, which was mostly sweets, but that doesn't matter. The café was known to have a peaceful aura and servers, which calmed the stressed and eased the sad. So, all was well.

Y/n's normal customers were on the older side of the age section. His calm personality, kind smile, and respectful speech eased them.

Kai's normal customers were usually in their early twenties. He was known to have an upbeat aura, especially to his normal and usual customers. They just feel at home with Kai's around.

Yumi was known for attracting the girls to their café. Her friendly attitude and upbeat persona made the girls feel safe at the café.

Tadashi, although he was quiet, and didn't talk to customers much, had a very calming aura around him. He attracts the quiet, yet kind, type of people.

All four of them is basically the main foundation that made Sakura Café, the Sakura Café. Although the manager/boss is usual out of state for business, the four workers didn't mind. And it was because of them that the four workers had became good friends.

And today was supposed to be a normal day. Just a regular day, that's what Y/n wanted. But, no. Ever since the heroes moved into the shared apartment, things have been weird for the (h/c) haired male. Like right now.

Y/n sighed as he rubbed his forehead, "I swear... Don't you have patrol, or something hero-y to do?" He asked.

Midoriya chuckled as he rubbed his nape in a shy manner, "Yes but I'm on my break and just so happened to be walking past."

"Of course..." Y/n muttered, "Well, do you want the window seat or just a regular table seat with our plants?"

"I'll be taking the window seat in the far back. I wouldn't want some unwanted attention by sitting up front," Midoriya said with a warming smile.

"Sure, pick your choice," Y/n said as he stepped to the side, letting the green haired hero to walk to his wanted table.

"Psst," a small voice whispered.

Y/n looked down and realized that one of his usual customers was whispering to him. She was a rather short old woman, with grey curls and almost shut eyes.