𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 - 22

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ CLOTHING CAN TELL A LOT ABOUT WHO YOU ARE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It was a laundry day for the four males. It was early December so it was really cold outside for Y/n, too cold for his taste. He wanted to do the laundry as soon as possible so that he could be wrapped in his hoodies and blanket and have Honey in his arms to keep warm.

Speaking of Honey, they were being spoiled a bit by the roommates. Bakugou gave Honey the best cuddle sessions and pats, Todoroki gave the most attention, and Midoriya gave the most heart warming words to Honey. Y/n give Honey food and a place to sleep so he's already on the top of the list.

Anyways, the heroes were at work doing patrol. Y/n had learned that the heroes will be on patrol so that they could have three weeks off for Christmas and New Years, but they will be coming home early. Y/n had to shake off the happy feeling he got when he heard the news.

Y/n had offered to do the chores in the house since he was off for a little bit more than a month from his work. He had forgotten why he took the whole month off but he knew that his past self did it for a reason.

At first the heroes wanted to deny the offer but soon realized that they will be tired when coming back home so they took on the offer with a blush on their face. Honey is still judging the roommates for not confessing to each other.

So that's how Y/n ended up here, doing the laundry and any house work for the heroes. Feeding Honey, checking if anyone wanted to adopt them, cleaning, cooking, anything he could do to keep himself busy and productive.

At the moment, Y/n was watching some TV while waiting for the drier to finish drying his and the heroes' clothes. Honey sat on his lap watching the TV with him. Y/n wore a simple long sleeved shirt with some sweatpants on.

Soon there was a ding sound, signaling that the drier was done. Y/n got up from the couch and softly put Honey on it so that they could keep watching the TV.

Y/n walked into the laundry room and checked to see the clothes, then started to fold them.

While folding the clothes, Y/n noticed the heroes' hoodies. The hoodies looked obvious on who's who.

Todoroki's being black with ice on one sleeve and fire on the other, Bakugou's looking like his hero outfit and Midoriya's looking like his. Y/n eyes shined at the different hoodies, he wondered where the heroes got them and why he hasn't seen them wear it.

Y/n peeked outside of the room to see the greeting area. He looked down at his phone to check the time. He than smirked a bit.

"I have a bit of time before they come back," Y/n muttered as he grabbed Todoroki's hoodie.