𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 - 4

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ LAUGHTER IS THE BRIGHTEST, WHERE FOOD IS BEST . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Bakugou was hungry at the moment. It was midday. He already eat breakfast and lunch, yet he was hungry for more food. A small snack wouldn't hurt.

As the blonde went to the kitchen he noticed that Y/n wasn't out of his room, yet. But his friends, Midoriya and Todoroki were out in the living room watching some American comedy. Not liked he cared or anything, he just wanted food at the moment.

Bakugou made a beeline to the kitchen's refrigerator, of course nodding to acknowledge his fellows heroes. When he opened the refrigerator, he pouted. There was barely any food in here.

"Oh, hey blondie," Bakugou heard a voice greet behind him.

Bakugou turned to to face a tired looking Y/n. He wore another, but different, hoodie with regular jeans, his hair was in a low ponytail but strains of (h/c) hair was still lose.

"Any food in there?"

Bakugou grunted as he went back to scanning the fridge, "None, it's like a desert in here."

"Ah, shit..." Y/n grumbled, "Welp, I guess today was a good day to go shopping."

Y/n walked to the room in front of the front door and collected his keys.

"We're out of food, I'm going grocery shopping!" Y/n yelled so that the other two males there can hear, "You're welcome to come with, or tell me what you want now so I can go get it!!"

Y/n took off his hoodie and hung it on the hanger the small room had. He had a black shirt underneath, that had white roses on the edges, as he swung a coat around himself. Y/n was putting on some shoes as his roommates came up to him.

"Do you want to come with me, or what?" Y/n asked.

"I'll come with you, Neko bastard. I don't trust you'll get the food I want," Bakugou sneered as he too grabbed his coat and black mask.

"Um, can you just get some stuff for katsudon? Other than that I'm fine with anything," Midoriya asked sheepishly.

"Soba, please, and some ice-cream," Todoroki said with a nod.

"Okay, so, ingredients for katsudons and soba with ice-cream," Y/n listed as he typed on his phone, "And blondie is coming with, right?"

The three nodded.

"Okay, great, lets go," Y/n said as he unlocked the door and held it open for the masked hero.

"And please don't make a mess."