Ch45: Everthing is fair in...

Author's pov
She immediately held his collar, "k..kya keh rahe hain ap apko pata hain?" Her voice broke while she almost choked, her lips were shivering so much that her voice was unclear, she smiled in pain, "a...ap mazak kar rahe hain na mere sath?" She laughed with tears expecting him to laugh back and say it is a joke.

He looked away and closed his eyes but she cupped his face and made him turn towards her forcefully, "ap meri ankho mein dekh k ye dobara kahiye".
He remained silent and removed her hand but she cupped his face again, "ap chahe meri jaan mang lijiye par ye mat mangiye".

She was acting like insane, a mental person sometimes laughing thinking it to be a joke then again crying. She started laughing then her laughter turned into a cry of agony.

Putting her arms around his neck, she snuggled in him, "ap please keh dijiye ki ap jhoot bol rahe hain. Ap mere sath itna bara anyai maat kijiye".

Her tears made his shirt wet. For the first time, he didn't reciprocate the hug as her hand were beside him and he was looking up trying not to break down in front of her. He tried to separate her from him but she wanted to stay like that and only murmured while crying, "please ap mere sath aisa maat kijiye".

Closing his eyes and mustering up courage, he pushed her away with a force leaving her in a state of shock, "mere paas maat ao, na tum meri mohabbat ho nahi patni".

She held the table for support when her feet trembled hearing this and she was about to fall.

"Maine bass tumse ek choti si chiz manga hain, ek dastakhat, ye hain mera Gurudakhshina" he said sternly, rather heartlessly.

Even after seeing the person in front of him was broken, shattered, and ground into the earth. It is so easy to break a person, it takes so very long to repair.

He kept the paper on the table and left the room. She slowly sat on the ground, her head resting on the table. She had no expression on his face, emotions in her eyes and movement in her body. The river of tears in her eyes had dried up. She kept staring at the front wall without blinking as if it is not her eyes but a glass pane with no vision. Anybody would mistake her with a dead for sure.

Batuk's povUnexpectedly, kaka slapped Dada in front of everyone leaving us in shock

Batuk's pov
Unexpectedly, kaka slapped Dada in front of everyone leaving us in shock. Actually Dada and I left everyone in shock. His eyes widened as he held his face in disbelief. Kaka raising his hand on his eldest son was shocking.

"Kaka wo" I was about to speak but he showed me his hand and shouted ferociously at me, "Chup! Ek shabd aur nehi".

"Kaka maine jo kiya soch samajh k Bondita k bhalai ka liye hi kiya" he said boldly, removing his hand from his face. "Ek shabd aur nikla tum dono k muh se to mujhse bura koi nehi hoga Anirudh, ek naya fitoor sabar hain uspe apna ghar todne ka" Baba shouted at us.

"Kaka Bondita ko mein apni patni nehi manta aur Batuk pyar karta hain" he looked at me, "Ha kaka aur Bondita ki haa hogi tabhi...."

"Arrey dimag thik hain? Wo insaan hain khilona nehi" shouted kaka.